5-SIBLINGS

Carlos' PO.V

 I left Jane's room after she fell asleep on my arms. I watched her sleeping peacefully, and the baby thing... You cannot imagine how happy I was (And still is). Anyway, so I left a note and headed back to my dorm can't help but smiling myself. I saw Mal and Ben coming. I was about to say something but Mal didn't let me;

   Awww... Look at my little brother. She said and hugged me.

   Oh no. Don't baby me.

   But how can't I. She pulled away and looked at me.

   I'm so happy for you Carlos. She said and hugged me again

   Me too, sis I said. then she pulled away again.

   Okay, stop it, I'm gonna cry. Both me and Ben looked really confused.

   Is this a vk thing? asked Ben

   I don't think so...

   No you stupids, these are called hormones. You both will see them a lot. Mal explained us.

   And oh Ben, do you love your life? I asked him 

   Y-yes? Why?

   Oh, then I am sorry you will lose it soon. I raised my hand and he shooked. I shooked his hands harder. Then we pulled apart.

   And Mal, I am really sorry for your loss, he was a good man.

   What loss? We heared a voice behind and both turned around.

   J-Jay?! Ben asked with a very cracky voice which makes me and Mal start to laugh really hard.

   What is going on guys, is everything alright?

Me and Mal were still lughing like crazy while Ben was so scared looking at Jay.

   N-nothing happened tough, what could happen. Everything is completly fine. Ben explained in a rush. ( And what we were doing with Mal? Laughing like crazy)

   Okay you are  scared  from me. What did you do? Jay said.

   That is n-nothing. I p-promise. Mal tried to talk

   Anyways you want to play video games tonight in my dorm?

   I-I have paperwork.

   You did something big, huh?

Then everyone turned to me who stopped laughing and watching 'em smiling.

   You are so happy today, something happened and you guys are not telling me.

   Believe me, you'll figure it out soon.

   Oh, and I invite Aziz and Chad over. We'll have a video game bottle and you are coming too

   Sure, man. I said.

   Anyways, I gotta go guys. See you later?

   Yeah, I said.

   S-sure. Ben was still scared but answered  the question.

   Ben, whatever you do, I'll figure it out soon. I hope it is not something bad with my sister.

Ben was about the answer but out of nowhere Mal went and hugged Jay. When Mal pulled out she said

   I promise you it is something really good.

Then Jay waved us and left. After that Ben's phone ringed and he said he had a last time meeting so he went to his meeting and I decided to walk Mal to her room.

   You know I can walk myself, and I know the way so you don't have to walk me. She said sarcasticly

   I know... 

   Carlos?

   Yeah?

   Look how much we grow up. I mean yesterday I was stea-

   Stealing candy from a baby. I know. But look at us now. That place is in the past now. We have our new lives here, and have our new family... I said and saw the tears building up in her eyes.

   You missed there didn't you?

   Yeah. You? She asked.

   It is the second time you are asking me... 

   But do you?

   I need to admit. A Lot. But I'm actually scared if I go back to home, that I won't be able to come here again. But I do missed that place.

   And Diego. She said

   And Izzy. She laughed at me. 

   What do you think she is doing now?

   Unfortunatly, I have no idea...

We arrived at the girls room when Mal yawned for the 50th time. She was about to got in but then she turned to me.

   Ben told that Chad can be protective over Jane. You know Cindirella and Fairy Godmother. Just let you know

She smirked at me and got in.

That night, I went to my dorm, played some video games. Then we were chatting. Out of nowhere Chad asked me.

   You are so smiley today. What happened man?

   I- uh You'll learn soon. I got uncomfortable cause of what Mal said.

   Come on Carlos. Just tell us. Aziz pushed.

   Is it about school nerd one? He continued.

I felt more uncomfortable and Jay noticed that.

   Wait a minute, you are uncomfortable. Just like Ben was uncomfortable with me today.

   Hey! Are you compering me with Ben? He was almost crying there. I am not.

   What? Chad asked.

   I saw Mal, Ben and Carlos today at the hallways. Ben got really scared from me. Like I was going to murder him. Carlos? Should I murder him? What did he do?

   Well... I can't tell something about them but if you'll try to do something like that, I won't stop you.

   Okay, you can't tell about them. What about you? Aziz asked.

I looked around. Trying to find an excuse.

   Hey. Isn't it late? You should go back to your rooms. I said pushing them to the door.

   Fairy Godmother will kill us if she see you two here Get out.

   Wait a minute, are you kicking us out? Aziz said

   I'm sorry man but yeah. we have school tomorrow and it is just starting of the week.

   Today is thursday! Jay shouted behind.

   So much helping Jay! I yelled him back and soon Aziz and Chad went to their dorms and  I laid on my bed.

   This was rude

   You guys asked so many questions. Besides I panicked.

   Why? There is no reason you to panick.

   I stare at Jay's face and take dude on my lap.

   Can we talk later. I really am so tired.

   Fine! But this is not over here. He finally gave up and decided to sleep.

HEYYY Y'ALL. SUP. YEAH I'M NOT DEAD. I KNOW I NEEDED TO PUBLISH A PART SOONER BUT THE SCHOOL IS JUST TOO MUCH. ANYWAYS YOU LIKED THAT CHAPTER? PLS COMMENT AND VOTE. AND HOW DO YOU THINK CHAD AND KAY REACT? LET ME KNOW YOUR OPINIONS. SEE YOU SOON