Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 1

"Toil and Trouble Part 1 ch 1"
At Crimson-Nina was in her office when Curtis came into the office."I found information on Jax" Thanks so much "Curtis handle Nina The information and she read it.."Oh My God! "What! I went to school with one of Jax ex wife,I know her very well"I hope this isn't going to lean into trouble"Curtis left and Nina pick up the phone,"Hey it's Nina Reeves, I know it has been a while "

At The Quartermaine mansion -Monica was looking at a photo book and crying as Jason came into the room.."Monica,Why are you crying "Like you care! It's about AJ today his birthday and his not here but you don't care! You turn you're back on this family for the man who is responsible for killing my only biological son! I have lost so much! Alan,AJ ,Emily! You have all three of there blood on you're hands! "I'm sorry "Jason left..

At The Metro Co-Jax was working when he picked up his phone and look at a picture when Alexis came by.."Jax,Are you okay? You look ten miles away "I was distracted "By whom ? Was there a woman in London "For awhile yes"Who"It's no one important besides it's over "Jax,I just want you to be happy "I want the same for you,So are you moving on from Julian "I'm trying "Good,We both need to move on"

At A mansion-A man came into the room.."I'm taking back what's mine "

Copyright by Skye's the limit