Chapter 9 : News

3rd pov
A portal opened up in the antivoid near where Error lay.

"Hey error I'm back with news" ink said coming through the portal.

"ThEy dIdN'T aGrEe dIDn'T ThEy InK"error said just starting at the ceiling not really caring or surprised .

"They agreed to bring you there to apologize.Why would you think that they wouldn't accept you?" Ink asked.
Error finally looked at ink with a look of surprise.

"SeRiOUslY?"error asked shocked.
Ink nodded his head excitedly.

"WeLl I guEsS I cAn fInAlLy pRoPErLy heAl  THis  TIme.  THanKs  INk."Error said as he gave ink a charming smile.Ink just turned around to hide his blush.

"WeLl leAd tHe WaY " Error said as he opened a portal to the doudlespere waiting for ink.

"Uh.. Yeah let's go" ink said snapping out of his daze like state.
Ink walked into the portal with error right behind him.

Ink and error exited the portal and landed in the conference room in the doudlespereonce they entered all eye was on error making error feel very conscious.

"UMmmM..... hI?" Error created kind of confused.

"Error!!!!!" Yelled an excited blue berry as he broke the tension in the room. Every one watched as blue ran up to error to hug him and watched in surprise as error gently pat blue's head and smiled kindly at him.

' Was this the same monster destroying Aus just recently?' the sanses  asked themselves in their minds.

"HeLlo bLUe It'S gOod tO sEe YoU aLThOugh I Saw yOu jUst a fEw mInUtes  agO." Error said kindly to blue. If anyone looked at Reaper you could see him looking at blue with jealousy in his eyes.

'Why can't he touch me like that. Why does the one monster that I can touch without dieing is the one that doesn't like being touched.' Reaper thought angrily.

"So Error  ready to start healing!!!?" Blue said very excited.Error just gently pat Blue's head and smiled at him. Blue blushed a vibrant blue but hide it behind his bandana.

"HoW abOuT We dO thAt lAtEr. It'S nOt  liKe I'm goIng tO dIe bY tHeSe oLd woUnDs." Error said as he chuckled a little as he said that Blue frowned a little but stayed quiet. Error then turned his attention to everyone in the room.

"I kNow yOu aLl sTilL hAte mE AnD wAnT anSwerS BuT BeFore  YOu sAy anYthIng I wOulD lIke tO apOloGiZe.  I'm sOrry HOnEy fOr sTeaAlinG bLue fRom yOu. YOu muSt oF feLt sOOoO aLonE. I nEveR mEaNt  FOr yOu tO fEel tHat wAy. I wAs sTIlL aT tHe bRiNK oF  iNSaNiTy. I knOw tHat doEs noT eXpLaiN whAt I dID bUt pLEasE unDErsTaND I jUSt wanTeD soMeONe wHo woUlD noT haTe mE  aND I jUst wANtEd soMeoNe tHaT wAs aCtUalLY  kiNd tO mE. So I'm sOrRy fOr dOinG sOmeThinG sO sElfiSh." Error said as he looked at Honey who looked like he was about to be at the verge of tears and was about to comment to error on is apologize but never got when error turned away from him and looked at red.

"REd. I'm SOrRy fOr sTeAliNg YouR cHoCOlAtes. aT fIRsT I tOok tHem fOr  THe cHarrA'S wHen I TOok tHem FrOm TheIr aU bUt oNe mAde Me tasTe iT aNd I gOt obSeSsEd oF It" error said as he chuckled to himself.

"Ok now that everyone's apologized let's get you healed!"Blue said dragging error out of the meeting room.