Chapter 15: Healing and the Attack

3rd pov

"Well everyone out except for Blue and Dream." Life said as she shooed everyone out.

"Ok dO yOu wAnT mE tO TaKe oFf mY sHorTs toO?" Error asked. Both Blue and Dream blushed at the thought of seeing a naked Error.

"That would be nice and much easier." Life said, which was a big mistake cause as those words left her lips both Blue and Dream glared hateful at her.

'This witch just wants to sneak a peek at MY glorious Error.' They both thought.

"oK" error said as he took off his shorts.

Both Dream and Blue tried to keep their thoughts pure but seeing such a handsome skeleton NAKED for the world to see. Let's just say it was not easy.

* At nightmare's castle*
*half an hour ago"

"Nighmare it seems that the 'good' sanses has kidnapped Error and brought him to Reapertale. I don't know why yet but it's something big" Cross reported to nightmare.

"Ok then we have to save him. Call the others we will be attacking them." Nightmare commanded.

*back At Reapertale*

Three hours later Toriel, Dream and Blue have been healing error.They finally healed the major wounds but was not near done but they were running low on magic. When all of a sudden a loud crash was heard.

The three stopped what they were doing and ran to see what made that noise.

Error quickly put on back his shorts and followed them. Only to see the other sans fighting nightmare and the gang.

"GuYs, wHat aRe yOu doInG hERe?" Error asked.

"Error!!"the gang shouted.

"WhAt'S gOiNg oN hERe? " Error asked the bad sans.

"Oh thank goodness your okay"  nightmare said relieved.

"Of CourSe I'm OkAy. WhY wOUldn'T I bE?" Error tilted his he's in question.

"Cross said you were captured by the so called good guys so we came to save you." Nightmare explained.

Error smiled.

"So yOu gUys wERe wOrRIeD abOuT mE. ThANk yOu." Error said.

Everyone blush after seeing error's smile.

"COUGH COUGH"

"Anyway it's good to see your fin....... Error why aren't you wearing clothes!? So they were doing something bad." Cross said

"HuH, wHaT aRe yOu TalkiNg aBoUt THey wERe hEaLiNg mE AnD tOld Me tO tAkE oF mY cLOthEs  plUs bEfoRe I cAme dOwn I mAde sUrE I pUt oN  mY sHorTs. So I'm nOt nAked." Error said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Wait so the whole time you were here they were healing you naked. As in no clothes on at all?" Dust asked anger leaking with each word he spoke.

Error not understanding why he sounds so angry just nodded.

Silence engulfed the room.

Until gaster blasters started to fire at the good sanses buy the bad sanses.

AND THAT MARKS THE BEGINNING OF THE WAR.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 05, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Save me ...... Plz (error fgod of destruction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें