Chapter 11: cute

3rd pov

"Error we need to heal you!" Reaper said worried.

Now error looked confused 'why was he worried about me' error thought.
He looked at blue for answers. Blue seamed to see the look and answered

"their worried you might dust" he answered. Error then had a look of realization. He smiled and walked up to Reaper and grabbed his hand and placed it around his neck. Reaper was shocked Error was touching him . It almost felt like a dream.

Reaper just stood their blushing. Error put reaper's hand down and started to pat him.

"I caN't dIe. So nO neEd tO bE woRiEd." Error said calmly looking him in his eyes.

Reaper just slowly place his head on Error's chest.

"We know that! its.... just that we want...doesn't it hurt? Ink said then asked.

Error's attention was now on ink.

"NoT rEaLy. I kInd oF hAvE a reALy hIGh pAiN tOlErAncE"Error said shrugging his shoulders while gently patting reaper.

While everyone was talking Reaper felt like he was in heaven. His face had a bright blush while his eyes were half open. This did not go unnoticed  by the others.

Reaper could feel the jealous glares but didn't care. He just enjoyed the fact that he finally had someone he could touch and they wouldn't die.

Error finally saw everyone looking at Reaper so he looked down on Reaper. Error smiled gently at him "...cute" he muttered softly.

This did not go unheard by Reaper and the others. Reaper's blush grew 10 times more and everyone glared at Reaper even more.