chapter 14: three is better than one

3rd pov

"Ok Error please take off your clothes so I can properly heal you." Life said.

"Ok" Error said. Life left the room to give Error privacy and to get the first aid kit.

After Error finish take off his clothes Life came back with supplies.

As soon as Life layed eyes on error she started to freak out.

"Ahhhhhhhh. How are you not dusted." Life said while looking Error up and down.

After Life screamed everyone ran straight to the room they were in. As soon as they entered. They say a half naked Error who only had his shorts on. Everyone had a bright blush on their faces (except the papyruses).

"W-what's going on" Ink asked trying to not to check Error out(note the word try😉).

"How is he not dead." She asked them.

"I cAn'T diE." Error said as he looked at them stare at him.

"Hey erry you want me to heal you instead. She's taking so long!" Blue said as hugged Error's arm.

"I can help heal you too" Dream said sweetly while glaring at Blue.

Error oblivious to all their advances just shrugged his shoulder at them though he glitched a little when Dream hugged him but tried to calm his nerves so he could get use to people touching him.

"Why don't we all heal him." Life said sweetly.

"SurE I dON't cArE. ThrEe iS bEttEr tHan oNe." Error said and gave them a small kind smile.

Both Dream and Blue stared lovingly at Error but glared at Life.