𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by me! Haven't written in this book in a while.

Title: Video Games

"No way!" I shouted as I set down the controller, going to cross my arms over my chest. Mikey laughed beside me and threw his hands up in the air.

"I win again, (y/n)!" he cackled and I pouted before a wicked grin spread across my face, an idea suddenly making itself known in my mind.

"How about a bet?" I questioned, smiling innocently at the orange-masked turtle. He tilted his head and put a finger to his chin, mockingly thinking.

"What happens if I win?" he wondered, for some reason speaking in a British accent.

"If you win I'll clean your room and tell Master Splinter that you did it. For once." I rolled my eyes and he grinned widely, grabbing his controller.

"Let's go!" he shouted, starting another round with a wild grin. I yelped and grabbed mine also, turning to glare at Mikey.

"What? You didn't even let me tell you what I want if I win!" He snorted and gave me a bored look as I furrowed my eyebrows. Rude.

"There's no way I'll lose, especially if that's my prize!" he began mashing buttons like crazy, sticking his tongue out of his mouth slightly.

I sighed and followed his lead, also killing the game. Truth is, I've had a crush on the goofy turtle for a while, and this was how I was going to confess to him.

If I won, I was going to dare him to kiss me and if he won, I would clean his room, but leave a note on his bed confessing my long-time feelings.

I was suddenly brought back into life as Mikey screamed in frustration. He had accidentally crashed and died, making me the winner.

I wordlessly threw my hands up and nodded my head slowly to my own winning beat as Mikey pouted in the background.

"What do you want?" he groaned, turning towards me. I smiled in anticipation and shifted towards him, slapping my hands on my thighs.

"Kiss me."

"What?" Mikey asked, furrowing his eyebrows and frowning. My smile faltered.

"Kiss me?" I asked, swallowing thickly. He sighed and shook his head before lifting his head and giving a small smile.

"I'm sorry, (y/n), but I don't-" I stood up abruptly and dusted myself off, trying to hide tears.

"It's okay. I get it. I have to go now- see you later." I grabbed my jacket and quickly exited, ignoring Mikey calling my name.

++++++++++

There was a knock on my window. I lifted my blurry eyes from my soaked pillow and blinked madly, trying to make out who was outside.

Mikey was sitting in front of the glass, a sad expression on his face as he let both of his hands rest on the barrier between us. He looked like a heartbroken puppy.  I rolled my eyes and let him in, stepping back as he stumbled in, muttering to himself.

"What do you want?" I demanded, laying back down and wrapping myself in a blanket. He rolled his eyes and suddenly picked me up, carrying me over to my living room.

"What are you doing?" he plopped me down on the couch, started up my gaming system, and wordless handed me a controller. He also took one and started the same game we'd last played together not even an hour before that, having not stood from where he was still standing in front of the t.v.

"Bet rules apply here." he said emotionlessly without even glancing at me. As soon as the game started, he jerked his controller to the left, forcefully crashing his car, and dying.

"What are you doing?" I whipped my head around to glare at him as he tossed his controller to the couch and strode over to me, leaning down to meet my face.

He pressed his lips to mine as I squeaked in surprise, not having enough time to reciprocate. He pulled back and kissed my forehead before sitting down beside me.

"Why did you just do that? Is it because you feel bad about earlier?" I demanded, glaring angrily up at him. He breathed out a chuckle and looked at me.

"I was going to tell you that I want our first kiss to be special- that I didn't want to ruin it by it being a bet over a game- but you just took it as me rejecting you and ran off."

"Oh. Well then just follow me next time, idiot!" I smacked his arm as he laughed loudly and pulled me into his arms.

After that, we played more video games, and fell asleep on my couch, together, the music from our game lulling me to sleep. 

++++++++++

Heyyyy I like this one. I literally wrote it in 20 minutes and I hope you like it too!

Request!