Chapter 1 : First day of school

Here is the first chapter of the new book I'm making and it is based off my oneshot I made I hope you like it

Enjoy

August 4, 1976

Michael's POV

"Michael, time to get up sweetie. You don't wanna be late." My mother said. I looked at my alarm clock and turned it off as I got out of bed. Well it's the first day of school and me and my family had just moved into the neighborhood minnesota that is. I kinda guess that my father had found a nice job which I'm quite proud of that.

I got dressed and grabbed my bag as I head downstairs I gave my mother a hug and kiss as I grabbed an apple to eat on. "Morning mother." I said.

"Why good morning sweetie, you're in a hurry." My mother said.

"I don't wanna be late for school, remember."

"Michael don't forget your lunch!" My sister Janet said as I walked over and grabbed it. "Thanks sis." I thanked her

"Bye everyone see you this evening!" Then I head off the school was about a mile hour I had decided to walk to school because our house was close to the school so lucky me.

I entered the school and everything is so diffrent compared to my old school back in Gary Indiana. Plus not to mention there is alot of students in here too. Well, guess I'm the new kid on the block.

"Well hello there, you must be the new kid huh?" A girl ask me

"Uh..yeah I am." I shyly spoked

"Well You're gonna like this school, I'm Denise Matthews but you can call me Vanity what's yours?"

"I'm Michael, Michael Jackson."

"As in the Jacksons?"

"Yep. I'm part of the Jacksons."

"Oh my god. Dude you have no idea how badly how I wanted to meet the Jacksons. I'm glad I met you. Come with me I give you your schedule from the office and show you to your class. Trust  me you're gonna fit right in. May be we can be best of friends."

"Ok sure I love to."

She took me by the hand as we went to the office and got my class schedule as we head to our first class. "Oh cool we have mathmatics together!" Vanity said. "To bad I suck at math."

"Well you're in luck because I am an expert in math." I said.

"You are such a nerd, in a good way."

"Why thanks."

"Well let's go in we don't wanna be late to our first class."

We walked in the classroom as we took our seats then there were two girls coming over to us
"Hey Van." One girl said. "Hey Cat, hey Shelia, I want you to meet someone very special and he's new here." Vanity said.

"Who is it?" Cat said

"Girls meet Michael Jackson."

"As in The Jacksons?"

I nodded.

"Wow, that is amazing! Michael Jackson at our school!? this is crazy!" Cat said

"I know right?" Vanity said. "I'm surprised that no fangirls know that Michael is here in this school and not chase him around."

"Oh trust me I get that alot." I laughed

Then all of a sudden vanity turned around and got a frown on her face as she looked away. "Oh shit," She swore. "Here comes the biggest asshole in the entire school."

He was very short with a big afro like mines and with his friends he looks kinda mean like a person that you don't want to be in their presence.

"Who is that?" I whispered

"That's Prince," Vanity said. "He is the Jock of the school not to mention he bullies nerds just for the sake of fun, and he's also my Ex."

"Your ex?"

"Prince and Vanity had broke up." Cat said

"And trust me, it wasn't pretty." Sheila said.

He walks towards us as he looked directly at me.

"What's he doing here?" He said rudely

"Well Mr. Sarcastic-Smart-ass, this is Michael Jackson of the Jacksons, he's new here and he is in this class." Vanity scoffed.

"Oh so the school is now bringing famous people here? Wow so cool." Prince sarcastically said.

"Uh do you have a problem with me?" I asked

"No but I will let you know that I run this school and Plus I'm the jock in this school so you better watch it." Prince said

"Hey leave him alone!" Vanity said.

"And how can you be a jock and you're so short at that?" I asked

"Ooooh." Cat said

"Michael shush!" Vanity said

"What the fuck did you just say!?" Prince yelled so that the whole class can hear.

"He don't have to answer to you Prince!" Vanity said

"No one asked you to speak for him, bitch!"

"Nigga who are you calling a bitch!?"

"Hey man, don't you have any respect to a lady!? You don't call a woman a B word that's so disrespectful!" I said. "I don't know if your mom or dad raised you that way but you don't ever call a woman a bitch!"

"Mind your damn business, Nerd." his friend said

"See this is why I had broken up with you in the first place!" Vanity spatted, "you're nothing but an asshole, god I can't stand you!"

"Heh funny, that's so not what you said when you was riding on my dick the other night." Prince laughed

Everyone were oohing as I stepped up and defend her.
"So what at least she's not the one cheating that is if you are." I said

"Ooh and what you gonna do about it big guy you gonna sing your pop songs to me?"

"I normally want to kick the shit out of you but I don't want to get suspended on the first day."

"Whatever I'm gonna go to my seat later, whimp."

I just can't believe he would disrespect a lady like that and me at that matter. He is the most rudest person I've ever met he is so mean, I mean what have I ever done to him? Is it because I'm famous? is it because my looks, or is it because he's jealous of me.

Oh boy this is gonna be a long day for me on the first day in here.

Chapter one is done 
Chapter 2 coming soon

This story will be based off my
Prichael Oneshots the jock and the nerd parts but I'm gonna change something diffrent to the story so thanks for reading

😙😘