Chapter 2 : Girl trouble

Here is the next chapter btw it's going to be short but I hope you like it

Enjoy

August 5 , 1976

Michael's POV

It's the second day of school I really don't want to go because of that Prince guy, but I have to. I got up and put on my clothes as I head down stairs.

"Good morning Mikey!" My baby sister Janet said.

"Morning dunk." I said

"Oh I forgot to tell you yesterday how was school?"

"It was alright."

"What do you mean?"

Well I've met some unique friends until I've came across this guy.."

"What's his name?"

"His name was Prince."

"Oh I've heard of him he's a really good musician." I heard Latoya said

"Oh yeah and he's also a huge fucking dick."

"Michael Joseph Jackson watch your language!" My mother scolded. "you have younger siblings at the table."

"Sorry mother." I apologize

"This Prince guys didn't pick on you didn't he?"

"Well l....all because I stood up for the girls."

"Of course you would." Marlon said.

"Boy didn't I told you when you go to that school and see any situation that involves fighting or any of that don't get involved into it you will either get hurt or worse killed." Joseph said

"Joseph that wasn't necessary." My mother said

"Look I understand Michael's point by standing up and defending people. And that's alright but at the same time there's also a situation where you just can't get involved to."

"Joseph has a point on that Michael." Jermaine said

I looked at my watch and it was 7:45
I got up from the table and grab my stuff. "I gotta go guys I can't be late" I said as i gave my mother a kiss on her cheeck as i head out the door. "Bye love you all."

"Michael you haven't have breakfast aren't you gonna eat some?" My mother said

"Don't worry mother I've already packed lunch amd breakfast I'm ok.
Love you!" I waved goodbye to them as I walked my way to school.

At school......

I've finally arrived at school my god it's a long way. Good thing schools starts at 9:45 otherwise I would have been super late.

"Hi Michael!" Vanity said

"Hello Denise!" I said

"Mike I told you to call me vanity."

"Have a question why do they call you vanity?"

"Well my ex gave me that name when he first met me. He told me I was beautiful and I was his vanity...that is everything thing changed.."

"What happen did he hit you?"

"Oh no he didn't hit me..he cheated on me..with this Apollonia bitch. She's still in this school and always bullies me because me and Prince used to be together..so that's that."

"Van I'm so sorry."

"No you don't need to apologize, Michael...He just wasn't right for me."

(A/N I'm sorry but I gotta make Apollonia mean in this book. She's even meaner than Prince she's like the Regina from mean girls😭😭)