Chapter 3 : Welcome to the neighborhood

Chapter 3 is here and sorry i took so long to update I was busy making a comic on my Instagram page that's why it took so long. But I hope you like it.

August 8, 1976

Michael's POV

Well today is the end of the weekend which is sunday and I'm still processing on what happened between me and Prince. I got out of bed and put on my sweatpants and sweatshirt on. I went downstairs where I saw my mother in the kitchen making breakfast. "Morning mother." I said to her. "Morning sweetheart. Come sit down I wanna talk to you."

'Oh boy it is about what happen yesterday I hope not.' I thought to myself

"What is you wanted to talk to me about mom?" I asked

"We have neighbors it's really nice to have neighbors in this town." She said "they're from Minnesota and they're very nice people so I've decided to invite them."

"Wait you said they're from Minnesota?"

"Yes they've been moved months ago. I haven't seen John and Mattie for so long. It's been a long time since we've talked. they have two children, I think their names are Tyka and Prince."

I frozed when she said Prince's name you mean to tell me that not only do I have to deal with ass at school, but he's also my neighbor!?....

oh Fuck! I should've saw this shit coming..

"They're coming over here!?"  Exclaimed

"Of course sweets why are you asking is there something you need to tell me?"

"Well....you see Prince likes to pick on me....alot."

"You mean he's bullying you?"

"Well.."

"Honey listen if someone bullies you or bothering you you could always tell me or a teacher they will handle it."

"I know mother I know."

"Don't worry they will be here and I will talk to Mattie about it ok?"

"Alright."

I was going to go upstairs but my mother stopped me  "Michael" my mother said."Wait you're not gonna eat something? These pancakes are not gonna eat themselves."

"Oh sorry." I said as I took the plate"thanks mother." I headed to my room with the pancakes. I shut the door behind me as I began to take a bite of my pancake. My mother is the best cook besides my sister rebbie. Then I heard my mother called me to the living room. I've finished my pancake and head downstairs and my stomach dropped when I saw Prince. Fucking hell..what am I'm gonna do!?

"Hey Prince what brings you here?" I nervously said.

"My folks are here to visit and plus they told me to stay in your room until they're done with their 'grown up talk'." Prince said.

"Oh R-really?"

"Yeah unless you got a fu-"

"No swearing I have a little sister!"

"Fine"

"So why are you here anyways?"

"I've told you, dumbass we've moved here. so apparently you're my neighbor and also your mom wanted me to apologize to you."

"Whatever."

"Oh really need I remind you that I kissed you"

"That I'm don't remember."

"Oh don't act like that...you know you liked it."

"Look if you really wanna start shit, and making a scene, then get the fuck out of my room. The door is that way."

Then out of nowhere he leaned over and kissed me again but this time to my neck "prince sto- Ah!"I let a moan by accident as I covered my mouth. "Woah did you like that?" He asked

"N-no! Get off me! Stop it" I wanted to punch him but he caught my hand

"Don't do that!" He said.

"Let me go!" I shouted

"Make me."

"Is everything alright up there?" I heard my mother.

"I'm fine j-just stubbed my foot!" I lied

"Ok sweetheart."

I pushed prince off of me as I got up from the floor. "Get the fuck out of my room!" I said sternly

"Is that a way how you treat your guess?" He said sarcastically

"Not when you tried to violate me! You fucking pervert!"

"You know you like that!"

"Why don't you go fuck your girlfriend or something!?"

"You got her suspended remember, or do you want me to remind of that nerd?"

"Fuck you!"

"Well fuck you too!"

"Prince just get out."

"Alright fine I'll leave you alone. For now. Well I gotta go my mom is calling me. See at school tomorrow cutie."

Then he left my room. Ugh I never felt this violated in my life. Ugh I know I'm gonna catch hell in school tommorow.

'I'm really beginning to fucking hate Prince...I'm really am' I thought.