Chapter 4 : The Confrontation

This is from my first prichael oneshot I hope you like it.

August 9, 1976

Michael's POV

On my way to my locker I was getting books for my next class. As I began to shut my locker I saw Prince standing there.

"Nope not today." I said as I was about to go until he grabbed my wrist and slammed me back to my locker.

"And just where do you think you're going pretty boy." He taunted

"To my class which is where you be headed at." I spat.

"I know." He took my schedule out of my binder

"Hey give it back!"

"Oh well what do you know we have math class what a fucking coincidence!" He shoved my schedule to my chest. He got closer to me as he wanted to kiss me I shoved him off of me but he grabbed my wrist to keep me still. Then all of a sudden I felt his hand against my crotch making me drop my books.

"Let me go!" I snapped. "Come on babe you like it"

"Man fuck off!"  He lets go of me and kissed me on the cheek and headed off to class "See you at lunch nerd."

He walks away as I pick my books up

"Are you ok Mike?" Vanity said. "It's Prince again isn't it."

"Yep." I said.

"You really need to stand up for yourself don't let that prick push you around."

"I know I learned one thing from my father Joseph."

"What's that?"

"He quoted 'you're a Jackson and you don't take shit from nobody'"

"Lets go to lunch."

"Yeah let's I'm starving."

I was sitting on the cafeteria table eating a cookie, I was sketching on my drawing book as I flowed my hand on the blank page to draw my imagination of Mickey mouse wearing
A wizard hat doing magic.

"Hey Mike!" Vanity said as she sat next to as well as cat.

"What you sketching man?" Cat said

"Oh just Mickey mouse that's it."
I blushed

"Can we see?"

"Of course!"

I handed them my drawing book as they veiwed my drawing. Then the flipped through the pages to see my other drawings.

 Then the flipped through the pages to see my other drawings