¢hapter four

She had to cope some way so she punched his arm

She had to cope some way so she punched his arm. Not slightly but very fucking hard making him wince in pain as he was reminded of the wound on his bizeps. "You're evil" He managed to say as he glared at her yet starting to smirk again.

"Why what do you have there?" She said innocently touching his arm were she just hit him.

"Just a little cut from a bar fight the other night" He said as he started walking again.

"I wanna see" He just chuckled at her as she said that.

"You just have to tell me if you wanna see what's underneath that shirt"  She rolled her eyes as she took a sharp turn into the entrance of a house. It was dark and possibly moldy, probably moldy. The front door wasn't even locked. From somewhere were screams visible.

"Welcome to the Ritz" She said as she unlocked her door. They stepped into the kitchen directly. It was filled out with a rather large table and and sofa that looked like it was probably stolen because it was rather new. The flat was clean but out lived and it seemed as if Lyana had not left any personal touch. Only the books that gathered in every other corner made it seems not completely abandoned. 

"My room is right there but make yourself a home I don't give a fuck as long as you don't touch my books or put your dirty shoes somewhere" She said as she popped down on the sofa exhausted. "Wait you can't read so my books are safe" The blonde snickered to herself-.

"Fuck off" He said as took the seat beside her obviously exhausted. She took the opportunity to look at him again. "I can just not very good" She jumped up suddenly excited.

"Ya well first of all you have to understand that the words are made of letters. And-" Her voice broke when Finn chuckled. That bloody sweet chuckle. "What?" She snapped at him as he kept on snickering. "You are literally adorable" Came out off her mouth without his knowledge as she kept watching him. As it hit her what she said she corrected the sentence."I mean your name is Shelby and you're an absolute puppy not a vicious killer" She smiled as she looked at him. He leaned in cupping her cheek with his hand. His thumb stroked slightly over her cheek making her heart to flips and her core grown warm especially when his thumb drifted to her lips as she suddenly heard a key turn in the lock making her snap back into reality and pushing him away roughly. Her eyes were widened as she looked at him. She stood up pretending to be busy when a person stepped into the room. Her brother obviously. A little boy with dark hair and soft features.

"Did I miss something?" He asked as he looked at the boy before he stepped out of his dirty boats.

"That's Finn. He is... well I have no idea what he is to me but he doesn't goes away when you kick him" Lyana explained.

"Are you nasty towards my sister?" He asked looking at Finn with fury before aiming towards him.

"No he's nice. Calm down you idiot. Isaiah is coming over either" He nodded towards his sister before trailing towards one of the two doors.

"Imma get some sleep but just scream if he's nasty you know..."

"Fuck off Chase I can take care of myself very well" She laughed as she looked back at Finn. "I wanna have a bloody nap either"

"I'm not keeping you from it" He said tapping his lap making her raise her eyebrows but eventually lay down onto his legs so she was facing him still. "Could I crash here tonight?"

"She nodded unsure" She had one eyebrow still raised but the corner of her lips were slightly turned up.

"No I just don't wanna go back to my sister. I just want the sofa you know" He said as she smuggled into his the fabric of his pants so she was now facing the oven. One of his hands rested on her waist carefully as if she was made of glass.

"If you get a boner I gonna kick you out immediately" She mumbled caused him to chuckle to himself.

She was woken from her damn good nap as someone banged on the door. That someone was Isaiah who was actually amused by the way how Lyana opened the door. Her hair wasn't exactly good since it wasn't short like the hair of other girls but also not up as those with long hair wore it. It was just down as straight as it always was but a mess. His eyes also trailed to Finn who just sat on the sofa with his hands in his face in tiredness.

"What did I miss?" He asked as he took the seat on the table as if he was living there as well.

"Except your train to Neverland nothing" Lyana groaned as she took the seat in front of him. As if someone had called for him Chase appeared out of his room with a bottle of moonshine. Lyana knew that he kept hundreds of bottles under his bed since he had stolen a lot sometime ago but Lyana couldn't let him drink it alone for sure. "Finn is like Ralf"

"Who's Ralf?" Finn asked as he looked at his new friends. He liked the overall normal people that were special through it all.

"The raccoon that used to live in this apartment as we moved in" Lyana chuckled. "He was very nice expect for some arguments at the beginning but as he found a family and moved out someday"

"Isaiah beat him with a broom once but he stayed" Chase commented as he filled a few glasses with the moonshine.

"Finn is not as rough as Ralf. He runs as soon as I raise my broom" Isaiah chuckled as he downed his glass. He did regret it immediately because that shit burned like hell in his throat.

"You have work tomorrow" She reminded Chase as he repeated Isaiah's actions. Finn chuckled at his expression. Lyana watched him. She liked it. The way his lips curled up softly when he laughed. But all she could think of where those lips.