𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐡 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐱 𝐋𝐞𝐨

Requested by grethandolan63

Key: (c/n)= cousin's name

Title: Heartbreak Part 2

I closed my bedroom door and sighed. I haven't spoken to either (y/n) or Leo since that horrible day. It had only been a week, but it was still hard to even look at them together. Knowing that they were doing things that used to be sacred between (y/n) and I.

I could feel their sympathetic stares when we were in the same room, but I couldn't stand it. It's like they felt sorry for what they had done, but I didn't want their pity, I wanted nothing from either of them.

I had gradually gotten back into going patrolling with Leo, but there was still no reason for me to talk to (y/n). I was never rude to her, though.

"Hey, Raph?" I heard someone pull me out of my thoughts. I glanced up to see Mikey standing in front of me, looking nervous. I raised my eyebrow and sighed with a tiny smile.

"Yes, Mikey. I'll sit with you in the kitchen so ice-cream kitty doesn't sneak up on you." Mikey and the cat had recently gotten into a weird little argument and he was constantly scared the cat was gonna "get him", whatever what meant.

I sat at the table, bored, watching Mikey as he made a pizza. Suddenly, Leo and (y/n) walked in, thankfully not holding hands or anything. They gave me a glance and after short greetings, there was silence.

Then a ringtone rang out with the lyrics of the chorus from Like a G6, and (y/n) hurriedly grabbed her phone, blushing, and ran out of the room.

After a few moments of awkward silence between me and Leo, Mikey threw his arms up in exasperation and groaned.

"I get there was a huge argument between the two of you and I don't even wanna know, but you both need to act like you're teenagers and not," he wrinkled his nose, "me."

I opened my mouth at the same time as Leo, probably to tell Mikey to shut it, when Mikey let out a scream as he was suddenly tackled by a blur of pink, brown, and white.

"Ice-cream kitty, no!" he howled as Leo and I peered over the counter to see him holding the cat off him attempting to avoid the claws.

We sat back in silence. With one glance at each other, though, we both burst into laughter, leaning on each other's shells. I faintly heard Mikey growl and leave the room, chuckling under his breath.

(Y/n) came back in the room just then and there was flash from a camera. Leo and I glared at her together as she then laughed, showing the picture of us laughing like brothers again.

"Hey, send that to me." Leo said casually, leaning his elbows on the table behind us.

"Do you want it, Raph?" she turned to me, with hopeful eyes. I pursued my lips and turned my head.

"Nah." I glanced at them out of the corner of my eye and saw (y/n) lower her head and Leo grit his teeth. I grinned and turned back to them.

"I'm just kidding you guys. Yeah, send it." I smiled gently at her and she blinked before giving me a giant grin and nodding.

"Who was on the phone?" Leo wondered, and (y/n) shook her head.

"Oh, yeah. It was my cousin. She's on her way here for her birthday present." her (e/c) eyes widened and she suddenly grabbed Leo, shaking him madly.

"She's here and her present isn't even ready! C'mon Leo, you have to help me! Raph, will you distract her for a bit, please?" I saluted her as she dragged Leo away, him looking like he was trying to hold in tears.

"Hello?" I suddenly heard from the living room as I jogged over to greet said cousin. There stood a girl, about (y/n)'s age, with beautiful (h/c) hair, and curious (e/c) eyes, glancing around, until they landed on me.

"Oh, hello." she smiled and I swear, my heart stopped.

"H-hi. I'm Raph." I slapped myself internally for stuttering and immediately took it back as she giggled. I made her laugh.

"Hi, Raph. I'm (c/n)."

She held her hand out to shake and I hesitantly took it, looking into her eyes. I felt warmer after she took my hand, I and knew she felt it too. We looked up at each other, hands still latched together, and smiled. 

++++++++++

I know this is a sudden ending, but I hope it's okay. Request!