Chapter 2: Bliss and its Friends

Laf

I plop down on my bed in my apartment. I know I was rich but, the thought of living in a mansion gave me shivers so I moved into an apartment. It was a pretty luxurious apartment though. Alex plopped on the other bed. I let him crash with me about a month ago, ever since we've been best friends. I know what your thinking and no I don't like Alex. He's cool and funny and my best friend but he's NOT my type. He's a workaholic and night owl, also very quiet and easily agitated by talking. He hates one on one talking. I want someone who listens to me and likes a little fun and noise. I want someone to cuddle at night.

I sigh and Alex leans back on his bed.

"You and that Hercules guy seemed to hit it off," he says staring at the ceiling. I blush and look at him quickly.

"What! No were just friends," I say shyly smiling, I was a terrible liar.

Alex turned and looked at me with the 'are you serious' look on his face.

"Ok fine, Maybe I kinda sorta like him..." I trail off thinking of his abs again. I am interrupted with Alex snorting and laughing as I realize I was blushing and drooling off into space. I wipe my mouth and cover my face.

He then rolls over on his stomach and puts his chin in his hands while swinging his legs back and forth.

"Sooooooo...what's he like," he says grinning and wriggling his eyebrows

I blush thinking about him again,

"He's like a walk on the beach at night when you can hear the waves and feel the cold sand in between your toes. And when he smiles its like when the moonlight hits perfectly on the waves making them glimmer and sparkle with reflection. And his eyes are like hot chocolate on a cold winter day when you just want to curl up with you amour and stay like that forever. And his muscles and voice sound manly and strong which makes him protective and sensitive but you can tell he's just a big teddy bear that you have the urge to cuddle and snuggle all night long ," I realize I was copying Alex's stance.

He stared at me shocked,

"Damn Laf, you've only known this dude for a day," I stare off at nothing resting my chin in my hand smiling thinking of what it would be like if he was my teddy bear.

Herc

I walk into the apartment and flop face first on the bed. John notices me and puts the book of turtles down.

"How was your first day?" He asked turning and crossing his legs hoping to get a good juicy story out of me.

I sigh

"Ugh,"

"That bad?" He asks frowning

I sat up crossing my legs too.

"No I actually had a good day," I say, "I had a problem with getting in but I handled that, met a cute guy, got a huge studio-"

"WOAH! Say that again," he said holding his legs and leaning forward

"Got a huge studio?"

"No the cute guy part you idiot," he says smiling widely

I blush

"Oh it's nothing,"

"Like hell it is!" He says loudly

He lays on his stomach, chin in hands, swinging his legs, classic John

"What's he like???" He asks anxiously, he must have been so bored today

"Well..." I don't know where to begin,