Chapter 6: Flashbacks

(⚠️WARNING!⚠️ this chapter contains some sensitive topics (Ex: drugs, grabbing, touching, etc.) you. have. been. warned.)

Laf

(Flashback to last week)

I walked off set towards the food tables when Adrienne stepped out in front of me. She had a dirty smirk wiped across her face. She stepped forward at least a few inches from my face. I back away but she only got closer. I plastered a fake smile on, attempting to be nice, and took another step back. Then I realized she had me in a corner.

"A-Adrienne," I began stuttering, "w-what do you n-need?" 

She leaned closer, I was officially cornered.

"Oh you know exactly what I want Laffy,"

She licked her lips suggestively. I gulped and looked for an escape route.

She put her hand on my chest and pulled me closer, our lips smashing together. I did NOT kiss back. I struggled to get away but my weak arms were no match for her strong arm gripping my collar. Then she pulled back and pushed me into a closet locking the door. I backed into another corner but was a little scared.

She slowly strutted towards me unbuttoning her shirt top. I looked away uncomfortably (remind you I've never made it to 'that stage' of a relationship, and I DEFIANTLY did NOT want to go there with Adrienne). She pulled me into yet another kiss with her shirt completly unbuttoned. I unsuccessfully struggled again and she started tugging at my shirt. I held down my shirt with my free hand.

I wanted to scream for help.

But nothing came out.

Fear had overcome me.

I wish there was somebody else.

Anybody.

Someone.

Hercules.

A single tear rolled down my cheek, which she quickly wiped away with her thumb.

She then started palming through my pants. I let out an uncomfortable grunt at her roughness.

She pulled her hand out biting my lip through her teeth.

Just then the door swung open and a stage help with a key in hand and headphones stared at us. Adrienne turned and quickly backed away from me, buttoning her shirt back up.

"Oh Laffy! I told you, wait till we get home," she said blushing and kissing my cheek before turning and leaving. The stage help slid his headphones off and stared at me.

"Sorry dude," he said a little uncomfortable.

I quickly pulled him into a hug.

That woman was about to take my virginity. Something I did NOT want to lose to a she-devil like her. I left the closet and walked to the clothing studio in search of Hercules but when I got there he was no where in sight. I left disappointed. I was scared to be honest. Afraid she would be there when I turned around. I told the set that I would finish filming tomorrow and that I needed to go home and they understood.

I just needed to get away from there.

(Did you notice the title? Flashbacks? Yah we're not done just yet)

Eliza

(1 week ago [at the bar])

I watched as Laf and Peggy chugged their beers. As always, Laf beat Peggy and she fell back into Angelicas and my arms, smiling drunkenly.

"Did I win?" She asked slurred by alcohol. Angie giggled before responding,

"You'll get him next time sis," Peggy playfully pouted and I stood heading over to the bar. I sat at the very end. From my spot, I could see Laf and Herc flirting with each other. That was Laf, he can get really flirty when he's drunk. Once he had kissed Peggy thinking he was his ex-girlfriend. She never let him live that down.

I giggled at the thought and turned back to the bar. The bartender walked up and gave me a kinda suspicious smile. I smiled and ordered,

"Hello there-" I checked his name tag, "James, may I please have a mojito?" I asked him. He nodded and turned around. When he turned back around with my drink, he placed it front of me. It had a sorta weird fizz to the top but I didn't think much of it. I sipped it making small talk with the other people at the bar.

Then all of a sudden things started going blurry-

"You good there miss....."

"You're gonna be alright, you're in good hands....."

"Hold still there love, it'll be over in a bit"

I woke with a start a in a bed that wasn't mine. It had uncomfortable sheets and a squeaky mattress. I was completely naked and my clothes were no where in sight. I was scared.

I could hear someone in the shower. I stood careful not attracting attention to myself. I tiptoed across the room. A bathroom was located in the corner of the room. The door was cracked partially and I quickly scampered past it. They did not noticed I tiptoed into the kitchen. My clothes were on the floor.

My underwear and bra on the counter and table.

I quickly threw them on and sprinted out the door.

I began crying and running barefoot through the streets of France, not knowing where I was.

People stared as I ran past.

Tears still streaming down my face.

I finally came upon our hotel and quietly slipped into our room. Careful not to disturb my sisters sleep. I tiptoed to the bathroom, locked it and began puking into the toilet. I looked up from the toilet and slumped against the wall, silently sobbing into my hands, my knees pulled to my chest.

What happened?

(1 week later)

I've been puking constantly and my stomach was cramping more than usual.

Worried and scared I insisted my sister go out shopping one on one while I held down the room.

As soon as they left I frantically raced to the bathroom and pulled out the hotel pregnancy tests.

I peed on one.

Waited

Positive.

Sobbing, I tried again.

Positive.

Again.

Positive.

Again.

Positive.

I slumped up against the wall and cried loudly knowing no one would hear me.

How could this happen?

Why me?