Ondolemar x Reader

Holy HECC I found Ondolemar and OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <3

EYYYY Elf Week starts tomorrow!
⚠️⚠️WARNINGS: KISSING INTENSIFIES⚠️⚠️

I walked into the large hall of Understone Keep. I stopped as I saw two people arguing over who knows what. When they walked away, I continued walking up to the stairs. I ended up tripping on a step, falling flat on my face. I groaned in pain and sat up, holding my head as the area around me was spinning.

"Excuse me. Are you alright, miss?" I heard a smooth, male voice. The voice echoed as the area started to get dark. No. Don't pass out and make a scene. Well. Too late. I fainted.

"Oh dear." The guy said. I felt four arms grab hold of me and pick me up.

~

I woke up and saw a guy wearing Thalmor robes, staring curiously at me.

"Who are you?" He asked once he saw me open my eyes. I blinked, adjusting to the bright lights of the..room I'm in.

"H-Hold on, before anything...what happened..." I asked the Thalmor dude.

"You tripped on a stair while coming up to see the Jarl. You then hit your head on the floor. By the way, I am Ondolemar." He noticed my medical wrapping for my head was loose, so he tied it back so it was tight, but not too tight.

"Thanks...um...I'm Y/n L/n." He gave me a sweet smile.

"Y/n...L/n...? Like the top Thalmor soldier that disappeared ages ago? My friend, Y/n?" I gasped. How could I have been so stupid?!

"A-Ah..N-Noo.... not her.....definitely not her!" Ondolemar gave me a curious smile.

"Really? She stutters like that. Stop lying to me." I sighed in defeat and sat up in the bed I was using. "You got me." I muttered. I gasped sharply as I felt him wrap his arms around me in a hug. I forgot how touchy he was when we were friends. I forgot how much we were friends. We were inseparable! How could I have...WHY...

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He got on the bed with me, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. He took off his hood.

"Why are you sorry? I'm glad to see you again. There are so few pleasures in life as fine as your company." I felt my cheeks heat up at this. He brought me to his chest, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry because I faked my own death, remember? That's why we're seeing each other now and not then. I was so sick of people accusing me of being a Talos worshiper... I just quit." Ondolemar pulled away and I looked at his expression, then looked away quickly. His expression held sadness and shock. Even anger, maybe?

"Why would you do that? That's so...stupid! You could have told me, Y/n. I would have stopped them." I sniffled.

"I know...I'm sorry." I sobbed. He stood up, crossing his arms.

"I need some time alone." He walked out, slamming the door. Now I've done it. Not only did I just lose my best friend, but I just lost my childhood friend and my only friend.

~

I've been silently crying at the desk in the room I've been in. An hour and a half has passed. My head hurt. Ondolemar was apparently supposed to bring me medicine, but didn't even come back. My head really hurts. Wait...why..why is everything flashing...vibrating... aw dang not again. My head crashing to the desk.

~

I woke up on the bed. Ondolemar was sleeping next to me. There was a bottle with a note on it on the side table. I grabbed it and read,

'You passed out, once more. I picked you up and made sure you were okay, and you were. Take this medicine, you'll feel okay after.' I looked back at his sleeping form, then took the medicine. Ondolemar woke up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rested his head on my shoulder, breathing in deeply.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, "you better be feeling better. It was pretty idiotic of you to trip." I was breathing hard, a blush at my cheeks. He nuzzled the crook of my neck, making my breath hitch in the slightest.

"I feel so much better. What was in that? Ah-" he pressed his lips to my neck.

"Rose petals, wheat, and cinnamon." He whispered against my cold skin. I felt like I needed his touch. Like I could die without it.

"Ondolemar?" I stuttered slightly. He peered into my e/c orbs.

"Yes?" He asked in a sweet voice. I blushed and kissed him gently on his lips. His lips were soft. He kissed back, pulling me close to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist, hanging my arms loosely around his neck. I put one hand on his cheek, stroking it, while his hands were cupping my cheeks. When we pulled away, we were smiling like idiots.

"Ah... (insert guard name here) was right. I owe her 100 gold." I scoffed. I pressed my soft lips to his once more and enjoyed it. He deepened the kiss by licking and biting at my lower lip, then dug his nails into my skin. Surprising me, he took the opportunity to roam my mouth with his tongue. He pushed me on the bed, pinning my wrists above my head. I gasped in surprise as he started nipping and kissing my neck.  He smiled and pecked my lips and lifted me up.

"I've been waiting for that for 20 years. Never thought I'd get it." He said. I smiled.

"I too."

REEEEEEEEEEE 951 words!!!!!!