chapter 11 Prep week

(A/N: Izuku and Mirio save Eri when they encountered her overhaul was taken down due to an excessive amount of pros around the area.)

It was preparation week for the UA culture Festival while many were preparing their stalls and other activities 1-A were waiting for a response from the Reluctant heroes. While on the other hand Ochako would wait a bit longer to take another pregnancy test hoping the same result would be negative.

It was Tuesday the festival would be held Friday and Saturday. As many walked into class waiting for the news they anxiously looked at Izuku.

Izuku: Ive got confirmation that The Reluctant Heroes will be playing for the Culture festival.

The class erupted in cheers and bakugou was shocked to know that Deku had that kind of connections with a well known band. Class flew by quickly as it was now time for lunch the excitement of 1-A was noticeable then class 1-B's class asshole had come along.

Monoma: What are you loseres from 1-A doing? I bet it cant be better than the play we're doing.

Mina: our classmate Midoriya Izuku got the Reluctant Heroes to play here for the Cultural Festival

Monoma: As if any of you idiots could get that popular band to play at UA if its true Ill mop the floor with my toung..

In that moment many people who had followed the Reluctant Heroes social media received a notification.

(Post)

Many students who were fans couldnt believe this they thought it was a prank done by someone until they saw the account name and almost went wild

Many students who were fans couldnt believe this they thought it was a prank done by someone until they saw the account name and almost went wild. Monoma himself still couldnt believe this news it seemed to be like someone was pulling his leg until another post was made and it was a video with Ryusuke and Ryan who had announced that this was no prank.

Now thats when everyone lost their damn minds and began to flip out. After teachers came to see the commotion at the lunch room they then found out why everyone was so hyped up.

(Time skip)

It was now Thursday many of the stalls and activities that classes would do were now ready for Friday and Saturday it was now to play the waiting game.  Ochako felt normal no signs of morning sickness or any other symptoms of pregnancy but she was still going to be cautious.

It was late in the afternoon Izuku was on the roof of the dorms enjoying the view hoping that the show will go well tomorrow. As Izuku enjoys the peace and quiet he hears two people come to the roof top and he instantly recognized the voices they were none other than Momo and Jirou.

Momo: Zuzu where have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you.

Jirou: Yeah we wanted to spend some time with you before you got busy due to the show.

Izuku: Sorry girls i was just up here hoping the show goes well. We'll be having a special guest so im just thinking about the set we're going to do since we want to make this girl smile again.

Momo: Is this the little girl who you and Togata senpai saved?

Izuku: Yeah. She was basically tortured and forced to make bullets from her blood that erase quirks permanently.

This type of news was shocking to hear that a child had to suffer so much. Nothing could be said as the three saw the beautiful sunset from the roof.

The roof was a nice little hangout spot and had furniture so the three sat down and enjoyed the view together.

As the three sat in silence the peace was enjoyed until an announcement was mad over the dorm Intercom.

Aizawa: Attention students of 1-A please report to the common room for a special surprise.

As all the students made their way to the common room there all the students saw none other than their parents while the big 3 entered along with Eri and began to greet the parents of their Kohai.

When all twenty students were present some went pale and others were glad when one of them began cursing up a storm. From the silent crowd came a little voice as she ran to one of her saviors.

Eri: Deku!!!!

As Eri ran from the crowd into the arms of Izuku who lifted her up and spun around while hugging her many of the women and his female classmates cooed at the sight.

Izuku: What are you doing here Eri?

Eri: Mirio nii-chan picked me up from the hospital and he said i was invited to the festival.

Izuku: yes you're invited, how are you feeling?

Eri: better but i still have nightmares....

Izuku: Dont worry because i am here!

Izuku said with his best Allmight impersonation which caused many people to laugh as he had forgotten he wasnt alone in the room. As the laughter died down many parents started talking with their children when a group of parents noticed their daughters staring at Izuku these families were the Jirou, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka.

(Yaoyorozu family)

Takeshi: Momo are you in love with that young man?

Ebina: If she is i have nothing against it..

Momo couldnt trust her words so she only nodded

Takeshi: How about you introduce him to us when the festival ends?
(Yaoyorozu end)

(Jirou family)

Kyotoku: Kyouka are you crushing on the green haired kid?

Mika: Honey can feel the vibrations he gives off he seems nice.

Kyotoku: Kyouka introduce him to us when this festival ends.

Jirou couldn't utter a word she knew that her parents probably wouldnt approve of her sharing Izuku.
(Jirou end)

(Uraraka family)

Mr Uraraka: pumpkin i dont want you to date a young man like the sndy blonde kid. He's got no manners

Mrs Uraraka: Thats right sweet pea try to find a young man like the Midoriya boy he seems like a catch. He's also good with children which is a plus in my book. Introduce him to us when this festival is over.

Ochako couldnt tell her parents that she lost her purity to the sandy blonde haired fool. She didnt know what to tell her parents that any chance to date Izuku was completely lost.

(Uraraka end)

( hey everyone heres a new chapter hope you all enjoy til next time peace ✌)