Chapter 15 parent conference

It was still saturday but when Katsuki announced his  atrocious actions out loud many parents and students were appalled by what was said. The teachers themselves showed up just in time to catch bakugou say what are you done to Ochako because of this revealing action of what the two students had done parent conferences were initiated at that very moment. The final day of the Culture Festival was canceled due to Katsukis foolishness that could possibly have harmful repercussions to the reputation of UA.

As the parent teacher meetings were taking place the students were nervous since this was a first that was happening. As the meetings were being held 1 family at a time the Ryan and Ryusuke left Silver had to stay behind.

Kirishima: Hey Silver why do you have to stay?

Silver: Well ill probably get a fine or arrested for smashing the brats face with my Instrument.

Aizawa, AllMight and principal Nezu walked into the common room area when all of a sudden two police officers enter. Silver stood up with his hands up knowing he was going to jail

Nezu: Worry not mister Silver you're not under arrest

Silver was confused so he waited to see what would happen. The next thing was the officers walked passed everyone as they had a handcuffed Bakugou

Nezu: Mister Silver on behalf of the teachers of UA I'd like to thank you.

Silver: Wait why am i being thanked i smashed his face with my Instrument?

AllMight: You see young Silver Upon giving him a pat down we discovered he had a concealed knife.

Everyone in the room gasped at the news that Katsuki had attempted to kill another student. Mitsuki was embarrassed knowing her son commited a serious crime she couldn't look Inko in her eyes.

Nezu: As of now Katsuki Bakugou is expelled and will never have another oppertunity to enter a hero course. He's also going to jail

This was disturbing news many knew he had anger issues but to this degree was unexpected the parent teacher confrence went on as it was now Izuku's turn.

(Izuku's conference)

Aizawa: Hello you must be ms. Midoriya correct? If so My name Is Shota Aizawa im your sons home room teacher.

Inko: its a pleasure to meet you Aizawa-san please just call me Inko.

Aizawa: Well Inko about your sons progress he's doing exceptionally well. He's had less and less visits to the nurses office and his quirk control has been steadily growing day by day.

Inko: Im very glad to hear this news i knew giving UA one more chance would be a risk but im glad i took it. I also want to know how my son knows the man who saved his life.

Izuku: well mom I thought it was time I grew up and stopped waiting for you to give me an allowance so I got a job. Thats where I met Silver and we became good friends he taught me to play guitar.

Inko: I see well im glad you're doing great im proud of you for improving and stepping out of your comfort zone.

Once all the meeting have ended many parents were on their way home but three students asked their parents to stay and talk in private. The three were the Midoriya, Jirou and Yaoyorozu famillies

Inko: So Izuku is there any reason why you wanted to talk?

Before izuku could explain why Izuku wanted to talk to his mother then heard a voice behind him "Hey you're that cool cat who was jammin out on stage slap me some skin."

As Izuku turned around he saw a blonde haired man and a women who looked like Jirou with an embarrassed Kyouka. Before Izuku could speak he heard another voice "so you're the young man my daughter has become smitten with" behind Inko was a tall man with black hair and fair skin next to him a beautiful women with her hair in a ponytail who looked like an older Momo.

At this point both Kyotoku Jirou and Takeshi Yaoyorozu were confused as to why both of their daughters have fallen in love with the same guy. The two men turned to Izuku with looks that said "you're dead" before the two men could get near Izuku both Kyouka and Momo stood in front of him.

Takeshi: What's the meaning of this Momo?

Kyotoku: Id like to know as well

Jirou: I wanted to introduce my boyfriend

Momo: I wanted you to meet my boyfriend.

Both Mika Jirou and Ebina Yaoyorozu were sizing up the young man who stood before them with looks that read I'm going to see what game he was playing with their daughters hearts.

Mika: So are you messing around with both our daughters?

Mika Said as she lifted both her earphone jacks as if she was a kobra ready to strike.

Ebina: You better tell the truth or eles you'll be sleeping with the fishes.

Ebina said as she created a metal baseball bat when Kyouka yelled enough.

Kyouka: Enough! It was my idea to share him I knew momo was in love with Izuku but i slowly began to fall in love with him.

Momo: I agreed to the idea I fell in love with Izuku. When I learned that Kyouka had developed feelings for him i thought it was best to share him since i didn't want to lose my bestfriend over a guy.

Izuku: I hope you can accept this relationship but i want you all to know that im willing to do whatever it takes to keep them both happy.

All parents could sense the genuine words and emotions that flowed through him. When Inko suddenly remembered

Inko: So does this mean ill have 2 beautiful daughters in law? Does this possibly mean adorable grandbabies!?

Izuku: MOM!

When the possible thought of grandbabies came up then both Mika and Ebina had thought what they might look like as they both shriked in joy.

Kyotoku/Izuku/Takeshi:Oh boy

As the three men looked at eachother they laughed and had a feeling they would get along well. From that day on both Momo and Kyouka's fathers gave Izuku their blessings to be with their daughters.

(Hey everyone hope you're all doing well.heres an update for you all to enjoy small announcement i plan to end this work Next chapter til next time peace ✌)