Chapter 16 Finale

After three long years of  attending UA graduation was upon them class 1-A had gone their ways to begin their careers after the ceremony all except for Momo and Kyouka these two went with Izuku and worked for the same agency.

Silver and the reluctant heroes split up after Izuku graduated from UA they agreed to get back together for one more show when Izuku becomes number 1. Silver was now working with Mei for a company known as Synergy they were very interested in her babies this company was also diving into multiple industries like Sports, Entertainment, Music and Agriculture developement.

The reason Silver was hired was because Mei recommended her boyfriend to the music branch of the company to be an expert tester on the various Guitars, Basses, Amplifyer and Hardware for instruments. Mei was given her own personal lab she was occasionally asked to help other meet due dates which she would happily assist.

Izuku on the other hand was busy saving people, assisting police with investigations and teaming up with other heroes to take down villians. Momo and Kyouka were still madly in love with Izuku the three worked for the same agency so they could still be together most of the time Momo and Kyouka would work as team to cover eachothers weaknesses.

One day Izuku, Momo and Kyouka had discovered they accumulated some vacation time they decided to take a week of. Izuku had made an important call because he couldnt wait anymore

(Call)

*Ring*....*ring*... *Ring*

Silver: Hey Izuku how's it going!?

Izuku: Silver im doing great how about you?

Silver: Great im at home right now with Mei what about you?

Izuku: thats cool im also home with Momo and Kyouka. we got some vacation time and I wanted to know if we can hold a small concert i think we should do one more show.

Silver: Im down with the idea bro anywhere in particular?

Izuku: How about Dagobah beach we're coming into summer season.

Silver: Great we'll do it this Friday if thats fine with you I hope you've been practicing your guitar skills.

Izuku:  yes ive been practicing so if we're set I'll see you friday.

(Call end.)

(Time skip to concert)

In the audience Kyouka, Momo and Mei were their but Mei looked to be around 24 years old now this surprised Kyouka and Momo. Mei had said she would explain what happened after the show.

Silver: Hello everyone welcome to the Reluctant Heroes Reunion this will be our final show. Now before we begin Id like to thank Pro Hero Deku! For helping us with this small set.

After graduating from UA Izuku was making Deku a well known name after completing the toughest rescue missions.

Silver: Now lets start this show!

Silver: Frustrated, degraded, down before you're done
Rejection, depression, can't get what you want
You ask me how I make my way
You ask me everywhere and why
You hang on every word I say
But the truth sounds like a lie

Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall

Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
Confusion, delusions, kill your dreams in time
You ask me how I took the pain
Crawled up from my lowest low
Step by step and day by day
'Till there's one last breath to go