Chapter 13 Live II

When the set was over Izuku walked towards Mirio and asked to see if he could join him in spending time with Eri. Mirio, Izuku and Eri were about to enjoy the break when all of a sudden Mirio was needed to help at his classrooms activity.

Mirio: im sorry guys you're gonna have to to go on without me.

Eri looked sad but remembered that Izuku would still be with her. "Eri can i invite two people to spend the time with us?" Eri nodded excitedly wondering who would accompany them.

After Izuku sent the text 10 minutes passed then Jirou and Momo appeared. Eri hid behind his leg and peeked to see who was there until he recognized the purple haired girl who sang in the begining.

Eri: Ah you're the girl who sang. You had a beautiful voice like an angel

Jirou blushed because she hadn't ever  received a compliment like that at all. Izuku lifted Eri onto his shoulders as he, Jirou and Momo walked with them as they enjoyed the festival.

As the four of them went around the festival they participated in some carnival style games that some classes had replicated while giving away small plush prizes. The smile which Eri had during the show had gotten bigger there was a stand that had gotten her attention they sold candy apples.

Eri thought that Izuku would be mad if she asked for one it wasnt until Momo saw Eri stare at the stall and pieced it together so Momo handed Jirou money to buy Eri a candy apple. As Jirou walked back to them she hid the apple behind her back

Jirou: Eri look what i got for ya.

As Jirou pulled out the apple from behind her back Eri had this sparkle in her eyes as if she recieved a gift from God.

Eri: Can I really have it?

Jirou: Of course sweety.

Izuku: Eri if you wanted a candy apple why didnt you tell me?

Eri: I thought you'd get mad....

Izuku: oh Eri you deserve so much more in life I promise that Ill do my best to keep you happy. Ill visit you, give you lots of love and attention so Smile even when you're afraid keep smiling. You've lived a harsh life so smile because if bad things happen to you it will be easy since you've survied.

Eri cried but was comforted by Izuku as Momo and Jirou saw this their hearts skipped a beat as they had seen him act fatherly. The two girls knew that he'd be a perfect father but quickly snapped out of those thoughts.

(1 hr later)

Silver: Hello and welcome back lets get back to the show.

Aizawa then walked up and pulled Izuku to the side and whispered " Eri needs to go back to the hospital. She can stay for two songs then she has to say bye." Izuku walked back and gave a look to Silver and with that glance they understood eachother.

Izuku: Stand up, everybody look alive
Say come on, come on, come on we're gonna get it now
Hands up if you're ready for a fight
Say come on, come on, come on we're gonna win it now

I don't need you to believe in me
I know how to change my destiny
Sit down but to rewrite our history, rewrite our history, rewrite our history

We can change the whole world, gonna take it over
Gonna start it over, don't you know what we could be
A new beginning, fighting 'til we're winning
Tell me that you're in it, don't you wanna be