Chapter 2

Harry-

I walk onto the train emotionless hearing girls and some boys gasp and practically purring while I walk along compartments with Damon walking behind me

I smirk knocking on a compartment with interesting characters in I just know it, I walk in "can I please sit here please"

Draco- "sure" I say smirking "My name is Draco Malfoy my two friends here are Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini"

Pansy- I stand up walking over to the hot "and what your name lover boy"

Harry- I grab her hand "Harry Potter, now please don't touch me I don't like to be touched" I said sneering at her and smiling at the boy. I sit down on the seat in front of Draco, I think making a humming noise as I flick my wrist getting the gel out of his hair "the gel will get you no where love" I smirk seeing him blush, I turn looking at the other two "so what do you think"

Blaise and Pansy "No gel"

Harry- I look at Draco with my left eyebrow raised in question

Draco- I huff "fine, no gel"

Harry- "never again?"

Draco- "never again"

Harry- I smile truly "good because it suits you without gel"

Blaise- "can I ask you something?"

Harry- "sure"

Blaise- "how come we only have heard of you only once within the papers which was last week because no one has ever heard of you or that your twin brother Lucas has a twin at all"

Pansy- "Yeah, we have seen thousands of pictures and articles one your parents and brother but none of you one bit but last week"

Harry- "because I haven't been living with them since I was Seven month old when I was handed over to my aunt who has been nothing but a caring mother to me"

Draco- "so you lived with muggle"

Harry- "no both my birth mother and my mum where adopted when lily was one and petunia three, the both came from a Pureblood mother and Father, The Grindelwalds making both pureblood, my aunt was given gifts that Lily was jealous of and got both ,y uncle who is a pureblood him self out of hogwarts with his parents disowning him including his sister who got blamed who was in two years above them in six year, he came from Mortimer family but when disowned created his own last name one which didn't cause suspicions"

Draco- "what are your aunts gifts?"

Pansy- "are your mother and aunt, really the children of Dark Lord Grindelwald?"

Blaise- "what's the change name of your relatives?"

Harry- they all ask at once which I luckily got them and could understand them all "yes my mother and aunt are the children of the Dark Lord Grindelwald who luckily found love after being lovers with Dumbledore, my aunts gifts are sear all future, past and present gift, telepathic, telekinesis, metamorphosis, all the elements and multiple animagus, where my mum didn't get the sear gifts, or the telepath, got a little bit telekinesis, one element which is air, one animagus which i think my aunt said was a doe and didn't get the metamorphosis skill either, and as more the family aka relatives they go by the Dursleys"

----

C.W.