Chapter 4

Harry- not caring about the school rules I put on my normal clothing (by the way Harry does were glasses for his eyes corrected with magic when at a young again of five)

I walk out opening Draco's door, seeing him naked with onto a small towel, I look him up and down taking in every piece especially that muscular abs, arm and legs smooth pale milk body

Draco- I smirk seeing him checking me out, I walk over taking his chin within my right hand "like the view beautiful?" I winking while smirk with joy as he blushed loving how gorgeous it look on his cute adorable but damn sexy face of his

Harry- I blush, biting my lips before saying "of course I don't I can't lie you"

Draco- "good" I lick his bottom lips seeing/feeling him open his lips lightly I smirk grabbing his neck and waist shoving my tongue in his mouth making out with him, I hear him moan as I grind against him

Blaise- I walk over to Draco's room seeing the door open I look in seeing both Harry and Draco making out with each other tongues practically down each other throat. I smirk clearing my voice "don't you think next time you should close the door because you don't want the wrong people walking in especially if there's a next time without clothes on"

Draco- I pull away seeing Harry blushing cutely more than before, I turn my head looking at Blaise "cock blocking dickhead"

Blaise- I smirk, putting my hand up in surrender "at least I'm not prince charming and his little snow white"

Harry- "wait you know muggle books"

Blaise- "the muggle books are based off true stories Harry, most stories are like Cinderella and her two step sisters who cut either their heels or toes off to fit in the shoe or her ugly step mother who encouraged them, or the ice queen muggleborn Elsa and her none magical sister, Ariel and her losing her voice painfully because she feel in love with a prince and wanted to be fully human, little red riding hood and that werewolf and you can guess the rest about the other childhood but light version of story tales which are all horrible and gruesome compared to the tales in the muggle world"

Harry- I hum "kind of makes sense of where they all came from really, okay I think once Draco's changed we should go, let's wait in the common room cock blocker" I dragged Blaise out of the room into the common room sitting down on the couches

Blaise- "how come you don't like people touching you yet you let Draco do, so and including you grabbing me pulling me out here?"

Harry- "well Draco is an acceptable or as you put it tolerable, he's different he wants me for me yeah might only meet him since last night but still I just feel like I have always know him or have a connection to time where as grabbing you that's my decision I don't mind touching other even though sometimes I don't want to because it's like the same when other people touching me, I just feel weird and horrible like a ball of anxiety and fuzziness like pins and needles and I don't like it at all, hope you get what I mean"

Blaise- "yeah, yeah I do, I have a little sister who is the same she has Autism but also has Selective mutism, she only ever speaks to me and my mum, she's 7 years old "

Harry- "what about father?"

Blaise- I looked down sadly "my father was killed but Auror when I was eight I saw it happening, they though that he was dark even though we a neutral family"

Harry- "neutral as in your on neither side of the war"

Blaise- "nope, I hate that people are dying and that I can't help but me or my family don't what to get involved within this war at all, do you get what I mean?"

Harry- I nod "yeah, what's you sisters name?"

Blaise- "Claire her names Claire"

Harry- "muggle name"

Blaise- "yeah, she was named after a girl around six who saved my mothers life when we where on holiday in Frances, my mother was looking for me I was only three and just learned how to walk and walked off getting lost, when she step out into the road and luckly the girl saw and grabbed her arm before a car hit my mother that was a year before Claire was born only two or so month later my mother got pregnant and had my sister and named her Claire and I'm glad now we all have each other even though I miss Father, we still happily and together"

Harry- I sniff a few tear rolling down my face, i whip the off "I wish I have a loving family like that, yeah I have my Aunt and uncle who I think of as my mother and father and my cousin as a brother but I wish that my real parents never gave me away most of the time happy because Lucas looks like a brat and was from heard when he was talking to the ginger kid he sound like he has a stick up his arse but I just still wish they were their for me but I could never forgive them for what they had done"

Blaise- I open my arms "can I?"

Harry- I nod as he wraps his arms around me I stiffen but relax when he strokes my hair and that's how Draco found us, Blaise hugging me as I cry within his arms

----

C.W.