The Dark Curse Inacted Again

Regina laughed at the sight of Roland and Robin tackling each other in order for her affection. So far it looked like Robin was winning, picking up Roland and placing him on the ground, and running towards the queen.

But Roland wasn't one of those kids known to give up.

He constantly jumped on Robin Hood and pulled on his hair or wrapped around his leg. This amused the queen so, but after a good five minutes of fighting, she had to call it off or the boys would be bickering all day.

"Ok, ok, I think it's time to stop." Regina announces. Immediately Roland released his teeth on Robins arm and Robin released his grip on Roland.

"Mommy, does that mean I win?" Roland said sweetly. "Regina, I surely won." Robin said. "Its a tie, I couldn't bare the fighting any more." The queen picks up her child-in-law, and intertwines her hand with the thief, and plants a soft kiss on his lips. "Why don't we go back to the castle?"

***

"Charming!" Snow shouts through the room. "I need your help!" Charming walks into the soon-to-be living room. They were at the summer castle, trying to clean everything before Regina and her family come and spend next week here.

"Can you lift this couch and put it by the fire place?" Snow asks, and her husband reluctantly agrees.

"I don't see why we can't just ask some friends to help out." The prince wines. "Because it would take days to get the message to them and then it would take days for them to get here. By then we would have already finished!" Snow exclaimed. Charming just sighed, and started removing the sheets that draped the furniture.

***

"Roland help!" Regina yelled, as she was thrown over Robins shoulder and he had started running through the halls of their castle. Since the weight of Regina was slowing Robin down a bit, Roland could catch up to the distressed queen. "Don't worry mommy! I am here to save you!" At that, Roland jumps and latches himself to Robins leg, causing the thief to stubble and fall, and his plan foiled.

"Roland! You saved me!" Regina says, smiling at her child. "That doesn't mean you have escaped me!" Robin shouts, as he pins Regina to floor, and attacking her with light kisses all over her face. Regina laughs, but then he lets her go and attacks Roland with tickles and with a surprise kiss on the forehead.

But this game was interrupted.

For there was a thunder, and when the family got up to look at the window, they saw a purple smoke engulfing the enchanted forest. This was not a good sign.
All the little family could do was watch as the smoke devoured their home.