Death do us apart

"Hello sis." Zeleana said to the queen.
Regina bolted up out of her seat, walked over to the witch. "What do you want?" Regina said calmly. She crossed her arms.
"Oh, just wanted to see how my sister was doing. People are saying you and this thief you called a husband," Zeleana nodes towards Robin, who clenched his fists in rage, "were de-"
"Get to the point."
"Oh, I just want you to suffer a little more." Zeleana grinned, as her hands glowed green, and pushed her into the wall. Regina used her magic to make Robins bow appear in front of him. As Robin lunged for it, Rumplestilskin made it vanished into his hands.
As Robin lunged for his bow once more, Regina was battling her sister. Fire balls past their heads, until one hit Regina right in the head, into the back wall. She growled, and purple smoke rapped around everyone in the room, transporting them into the forest.
Robin grinned, has he recognized his surroundings. Rumplestilskin pulled back the string on Robins bow, and aimed at Robin.
Regina was pinned to a tree, and Zeleana took the poor queens heart, when Robin pulled back his bow, and shot a arrow a inch away from the witches head.
"Dare try to shoot me again, and I'll kill your wife." Zeleana taunted. "Now hand over your bow."
Robin reluctantly gave his bow to her, and backed away.
"A shame. I'm just going to kill her anyway." Zeleana laughed, and disappeared in green smoke, as Regina collapsed to the ground, color draining from her face.
"Robin..." Regina whispered weakly.
"Regina!"
Robin ran to her side. Regina caressed her thumb against Robins cheek. Robin sheds a tear, as his wife passes on.
"Goodbye..." Regina said faintly, and then joined Roland in the heavens.
"No, not goodbye." Robin said, as he removed his heart, and slowly crushed it. He started to see white dots, but did not break his graze from Regina. His heart slowly turned into dust, and collapsed on the ground, an for the first time in a month, he smiled.
"Daddy!" A cheerful voice yelled.
========
idk if this is a happy or sad ending, but it is this end. I might have a funeral or something IF I make a sequel to this, cause Zeleanas still out there but idk... I'm just not into writing anymore. Comment below and vote if you want a sequel/epilogue