Chapter 5-Is Aiden in Love??

-Silver's Pov-

'Aiden's been acting weird lately, what could it be. Hmm....OH MY GOD, wait no that doesn't make sense.'

"Hey no slacking off Silver." Sherry said in a demanding tone. "Ah sorry Sherry." I said starting to sweep again.

Sherry picks up some papers and starts to go through them, just then Aiden walks in. "Oh there you 2 are, I found out some very important information if you have any free time." Aiden announces.

Sherry puts her papers down and we all walk into Aiden's office. He sits down and begins. "So yesterday I was going through some old files to clean up a bit when I found an unknown, unnamed file from 2008."

"What's it say on it?" I ask leaning on his desk. He gives me this sturn look of 'get the fuck off of my desk.' I get off and he yet again continues.

"Like I was explaining, this file I found contains plans for 10 years into the future. It's talks about my sister in law, my wife...me and all of you."

"Holy shit! That's creepy." I shout earning a smack on the back of the head by Sherry. "Silver no." Sherry speaks down to me.

"I'm going to get back to my chores now, heh peace." I said leaving the room giving the 2 some time to talk.

-Aiden's pov-

"Idiot. Anyway is there anything else?" Sherry states with a hint of annoyance in her tone. "Well....." I stop talking and ignore Sherry. I continue to scroll down further and further.

There was paragraphs explaining the death of my wife and photos of her murdered body. Sherry grabs the mouse from my hand and runs out of the room to report what she just seen.

I continue to scroll all the way to the bottom, I quickly get up almost knocking over my chair when Sherry comes bursting in. "Hey Aiden- Aiden?!" Is the last thing I heard before blacking out.

"He'll be alright. Watch his BP. His stats are-" I black out again. I felt off but didn't know how to explain it. I frantically opened my eyes shooting out of bed, I was in a cold sweat trying to get the breathing tube out.

I managed to get it out as 2 nurses and a doctor ran in. "Oh you're awake. It would be best to lay down and try to relax. Do you remember what happened sir?" The doctor spoke.

"Um, no." I answer back. "Well sir you had a heart attack and blacked out. Do you know if there's any medical issues that run in your family?" He ask.

"My grandmother, she had heart problems so did my mother. It was um chronic heart arrhythmias and chest convolutions." I spoke touching my head, a nurse took my hand away from my head and placed it gently down beside my body.

"Well that's quite a history. Do you know the lady who brought you in?" Just then Sherry walked in. She half smiled and stood beside me. "Sh....Sherry, her name is Sherry." I spoke looking at her once I finished.

"Good good, now sir we would like to keep you here for the next 2 days to check on how your health is doing." The doctor spoke once more before leaving us alone.

"God Aiden you scared the life out of me!" Sherry shouted scolding me. "I think I literally scraped the life out of myself." I jokingly laughed but I couldn't hold a smile.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't yell. Well it's nice to see you breathing again, I should get going-" I grabbed her hand as she tried to get up and leave.

"Sherry listen." She sat down still holding my hand. "Thank you, if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. Your quick thinking is what saved me." I spoke softly caressing her hands smoothly.

"Sir I shouldn't you just had a heart attack and-" I cut off Sherry by pulling her closer to me. "It doesn't matter, I just need you here with me." I spoke closing my eyes.

I had passed out from all of the drugs they had given me, the last thing I heard was Sherry. "Don't worry sir I'll be right here with you."

Early in the morning I woke up and had the sudden urge need to use the washroom but I couldn't move on my own yet. I still felt really weak but if I wait any longer I wouldn't make it.

So I had 2 options; wake up Sherry and help me to the washroom or try fall back to sleep and forgot about it. 'Oh damn.' "Sherry, Sherry." I shook her awake, she woke up within seconds. "Hmm s-sir you're awake this early?" She said in a groggy tone.

"Um well I need your help with something. Heh well I need to use the washroom and I can't get up on my own, so could you help me?" I asked goofily smiling at her. It was 5am so she wasn't smiling.

She gave a long sigh and got up, she stretched and pulled off the blanket. I sat up with her help and we walked to the washroom, I did my thing and went back to the bed. After getting in and pulling up the blanket it was already getting a bit light out. "Better?" She asked in her annoyed voice.

I just nodded, a nurse walked in and had to take some tests.

2 days past and I was finally discharged. Sherry drove me home, upon arriving I grabbed her hand before she got out of the car. "Oh what-" I cut her off my kissing her on the lips.

Her eyes went wide and her face light up. I laughed after pulling away. "Sorry I couldn't resist." I grabbed her hand once more to kiss it, she blushed a deep crimson red. She hit me and we went inside. Flustered she stormed inside and went go to her room.

I just laughed once more, Silver asked why but all I could respond with was; "I'm guessing she didn't like the treatment."

Words: 1033