CHARACTER SKETCH

Manik Malhotra

"Early in my career...I had to choose between an honest arrogance and a hypercritical humility... I deliberately choose an honest arrogance, and I've never been sorry"

A boy with a aura around him . Arrogant and possessive to say the least . He lost his parents at a very young age which made him arrogant and extremely insecure . He joined his fathers buisness at a mere age of sixteen and then took the buisness to impeccable heights with his extreme dedication and hardwork . He has four best friends who were the children of his father's associates who also lost their life in the deadly plane crash with his parents . He loves all his four friends and they are his family . His life was sorted when eleven years back god gifted him and his friends an angel . He is both possessive and insecure towards his angel . She is their guardian who always give them the mother's warmth which they have craved for all their childhood . His only dream , aim and target is to make her happy and the only reason for his extreme anger is her tears . He is the lead singer of a famous band fab 5 which plays rock music and is quite a sensation in youngsters . He is 23 years old .

Nandini

Nandini

"Being Deeply Loved Gives You Strength; Loving Deeply Gives You Courage."

The angel of fab 5 and the love of her manik . She is bubbly , childish and mature at the same time . She is both the child and the guardian of the family. She is always on her toes to give motherly warmth to all the fab 5 so that they don't feel bad or sad but ironically she is the one who is the most broken one amongst the friends and has a very bad past and her friends know about her past and always try their best to console or cajole her . She gets nightmares of her past from childhood and is always controlled by manik at that time . She cannot be handled by any one except Manik during her panic or anxiety attacks . She always make everyone smile by her care and selfless nature. She loves everyone and anyone . She is a leading astrophysicist of our country and works at ISRO leading the most anticipated mission MOM . She is manik's lady love but didnt come in front of media as she doesn't like unnecessary attention which the media will give her . She can even make a dead man smile by her antics and can even make a alive man dead by her drop dead gorgeous looks. She is 22 years old.

 She is 22 years old