CHAPTER 1

In the we hours of the morning we see a couple cuddling and snuggling in each other . All cocooned in each other's warmth and love . The bright Sunlight of a mumbai peeping through window disturbing the love birds . The boy leisurely hides his face in the crook of the girl neck to avoid the bright sunlight disturbing his peaceful sleep while the girl giving up infront of sunlight woke up to the view of the boy moving here and there just trying to hide from the sunlight and admired her perfect man's cute child like antics and suddenly her eyes fell on the clock besides the bed which clearly showed she was late for her work

She tried to get up but looked like her man was not ready to leave her so he pulled her with a jerk making her lie beside him . The girl struggled for a bit but giving up said lovingly caressing his hair .

 The girl struggled for a bit but giving up said lovingly caressing his hair

Girl : get up Manik . I need to go to work . I am already late .

Manik (stubbornly ) : no I have got you after 6 days. I am not leaving you baby. You should give all your attention to me . Skip the office for today.

Manik spoke this stubbornly as he was out for a concert and had just returned last night and wanted all her love and care .

Nandini heart broke while denying such a cute appeal but she knew she was needed at the office today so she rested her body on the headrest and gently place manik's head on her lap and spoke while stroking his hair as Manik snuggled in her warmth .

Nandini : it's late manik I have to go to lab . I want to stay with you but I have some work at Lab which needs my supervision .

manik left her and kissed her cheek and gestured her to go

Nandini went and freshened up while manik arranged the breakfast for her as he knew that as she is late she will try to hurry and will try her level best to skip the breakfast so he arranged everything so that she couldn't not give "Manik I will get late .. please understand " excuse .

Nandini