Coincidence? Wait Till Tomorrow

Dib ran over to his desk and sat back in his chair.
"Where did you go now, Zim?"
He switched from camera to camera. Finally he seen Zim in his front lawn hooking up what seemed to wires that looped around to the back of the house.
SSSSKKKKKK...(sound of static)
Dib's screens went to static. A tiny little box popped up in the middle of each screen.
"Virus detected?" Dib said to himself. "First Foodio, now my screens? This can't just be a coincidence!"
Dib yawned. "I'll need to investigate tomorrow after skool."
Dib put on his pajamas, brushed his teeth, and shuffled into bed. Thinking about what would happen.

The next morning when he awoke, he didn't hear his alarm go off. Even though he didn't need his alarm clock because he would wake up at the same time every day, this was weird.
He looked at his alarm clock sitting on his bed side table. He looked at the alarm screen, and it didn't show the time either! He got out of bed and checked behind the table and seen that the wires weren't unplugged.

Did something happen to the inside of the wires? Dib thought to himself. But then he remembered his screens and Foodio.
"This can't be a coincidence! It can't be!" Dib whispered to himself. He got shivers down his spine. He knew that this was the work of Zim. It had to be! Nothing else.
He left the room to get ready for skool. He put on his blue shirt with a gray straight face on it, his black trench coat, black pants, and black boots. His usual. He went down stairs and seen Gaz and Membrane eating breakfast.
"Good morning, son!" Membrane said cheerfully.

"Sorry dad! Got to go!" Dib said quickly getting down the last few steps.
"What's wrong?" Membrane asked puzzled.
"He's probably going catch up with his special little friend, Zim." Gaz jokingly said with a smirk. Gaz new that it would get on Dib's nerves.
"W-WHAT!?!?" Dib shouted.
"Is my son in a relationship that I didn't know about!?" Membrane said stunned.
(This is why you don't jump to conclusions kids 😑)

"N-NO ITS NOT LIKE THAT!!!" Dib yelled, his face blushing rapidly. His dad hugged him.
"Son, I support you to the fullest! When do I get to meet him?" Membrane asked.
Dib shot an angry look at Gaz. Dib just walked out the door.

"Well maybe he can have dinner with us tonight!" Membrane said in a happy tone.