Incoming Chaos

Zim couldn't get the platform that usually brings you back up to work, so his metal legs sprung out of his pack and they helped climb up into the ground above.
"DON'T LEAVE THAT SPOT HUMAN!" Zim yelled from the ground above.
"Hm, not like I can." Dib told himself. Dib looked around the room in his glass prison. Dib pulled out his Alien Hunting Briefcase and unhinged the lock.
He made sure nothing was breakable, and if it was then he put it in his pocket or the inside of his shoe for a quick second.
He lifted up the briefcase and whipped it around a few times before swinging it into the glass. BANG!
Hm, not enough. Maybe a few more times will do it.

He swung it around again, BANG!
Again, BANG!
A few more times.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
Nothing. Barely a dent.
Hm, maybe one more time? That should do it.
One final time he took the briefcase, swung it around, and hit the glass. BANG!
"WHAT?!" Dib cried in confusion. He case was going to break if he did it anymore. And still nothing! There was only a tiny crack in the glass.
But suddenly, all of the electronics in the room started freaking out. The computer screens turned off and on, different colors, and kept making noises.
The panel buttons had sparks flying out under them.
But the glass tube that had Dib trapped was jerking up and down.
But the sparks that were flying out suddenly stopped and a big puff of smoke boomed out.
The computer stopped glitching out, all the noises stopped, and the glass container froze about two feet above the ground.
"W-Well, that was...interesting. But at least I can get out." Dib slipped underneath the glass and looked up at the ceiling. He quickly put everything back into his case and gave a sigh of relief.

"GIR! GIR get back here!" He heard Zim shout from the broken roof. GIR was screaming maniacally and jumped down from the roof and hit the floor.
GIR stopped moving, giving Zim enough time to jump down to the floor but tumbling over himself in the process.
"WEE-HOO!" GIR shouted as he jumped up. He shot across the room and crashed into curtain covering something up. As Dib witnessed all of this going on, he felt a bit sorry for the alien.

Maybe...I should help him? I guess I'll be able to stop Zim's plan after.

Dib thought to himself.
Eventually he convinced himself that it was the right thing to do, so he rushed over the the curtain that GIR seemed to be caught up in. Kinda like a fly in a spider's web.
Dib rushed over and grabbed hold of the curtain and ripped it off the thing it was covering, slamming GIR onto the floor. GIR's eyes faded from the blue, to gray. Seemed he was deactivated.
He rolled GIR up into a big burrito, with much struggle. Dib looked over his shoulder, panting, he saw Zim staring at him. "I...could have done it myself. But I thank you for your help." Zim admitted.
At first Dib couldn't believe it. Was Zim...thanking...Dib? Well it seemed so.
Dib looked at the GIR-rito, and then to his left where he seen what the curtain was covering.
"What is that?" Dib asked. "Wait, isn't that the machine you used to pretty much throw pigs at my three, five, and eight year old self to stop me from being a paranormal investigator which eventually ended up killing me?" He added with an unimpressed look on his face.

(Remember that episode anybody?)

"Well...no?" Zim answered questionably. "Okay yes. But it's a time machine!"
"Didn't it used to be broken?" Dib questioned. "You see, after you destroyed it I decided to rebuild it because I felt it would come in handy in the future." Zim answered.
"Well, you have fun fixing you robot. And pretty much this entire room." Dib said as he and Zim looked around the broken room. "Oh yeah. Forgot about that. It's gunna take a long time to replace all of this." Zim groaned.
"I'm guessing irken devices aren't easy to get huh?" Dib asked.
"Not really. But I'm sure that my tallest wouldn't mind sending me a new computer! We have to keep in contact after all." Zim shrugged.
"Well I really should get going. Gaz is gunna break me if I don't hurry home. OH WAIT! GAZ!" Dib shouted realizing something.
Maybe he realized that his sister's games aren't working and she's going to go insane.
So he really should hurry home.

Wait, wasn't he trapped inside the glass thing? Zim asked himself. Then he noticed the broken container.
Oh. Gunna have to fix that too.