Chaos, chaos and more chaos

Bullet points = your thoughts

Rex you Jesse fives echo kix hardcase tup and dogma had one apartment. There had to be a Jedi per apartment to make sure that nothing bad happened but seeing as it's you anican and ahsoka the 501st are going to be going mental!

Day 1
(y/n)'s Group got to their apartment. (y/n) and hardcase immediately ran in to see what the room was like (the Jedi already knew she was taking the sofa but it was still fun to look)
The room was massive.
"holy mother of all-" but before hardcase could finish his sentence fives and Jesse legged it in and jumped on the only two beds there, claiming them.
"YES WE GOT THE BEDS!" they kept shouting, jumping up and down on them.
"YOU ABSOLUTE PAIR OF DI'KUTS " hardcase shouted jumping in between the beds starting a pile up.
Although (y/n) was meant to be the sensible one she joined in as well.
Hearing all the muffled commotion for a good few minutes , echo walked in on the whole pile up and just stood there lost for words.
"YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE A JEDI!" fives shouted from the bottom of the pile laughing.
"JEDI'S ON HOLIDAY RIGHT NOW LEAVE A MESSAGE AFTER THE TONE!" she shouted back.
No one had noticed the shocked echo at the door.
"Ahem" echo finally said and the four freezed.
Hardcase put his hands up like he was a caught robber and echo was the policeman.
"Captain Rex wanted you to-"
"no it's OK echo. " Rex said coming in and looked at the clones and Jedi on the bed.
"I'm not even going to question that. Right men come in and choose your spots. " he shot a look at fives and Jesse, "the beds are taken"
The others piled in while (y/n) fives Jesse and hardcase piled off. It was a quick process of choosing where to place their blow up beds but for some reason hardcase decided to sleep in the wardrobe. Then after that it was a quick change of clothes and sun cream and then they all went to the beach
The beach was rather fun.
As you have probably found out. Putting sun cream on your back is rather difficult so everyone pitched in helping the other. Rex and (y/n) helped eachother with it. While (y/n) was helping Rex hardcase casually slid past.
"oooooooh rexys got a girlfriend" loud enough for his brothers to hear it.
This made the other clones laugh , (y/n) blush and Rex get incredibly angry.
"HARDCASE I SWEAR TO FORCE" and turned round and chased him.
Hardcase seeing that he was screwed took off as fast as a speeder bike and into the sea.
"well I don't wanna see what happens next" sighed (y/n), rolling her eyes and getting back on with unpacking her beach gear.
Jesse soon followed in to make sure hardcase wasn't going to get drowned and tup and kix started to get curious.
"so do you and Captain Rex actually have a thing for eachother ?" asked tup.
(y/n) blinked back in surprise, "excuse me?" thinking she had misheard him.
"ya know," kix chimed in as well, "sometimes you and the captain seem to be more than just friends. With all due respect general. " he added quickly
Unknown to herself, she started prefusly blushing which started to make them laugh.
"dear force no. I'm a Jedi we aren't allowed to form attachments and as far as I'm aware clones can't either. I'm just friends with him like I am with you."
Fives realised she was having trouble and stepped in, getting in the way of his two very questioning brothers.
"exactly we aren't aloud so stop putting the general on the spot. Anyway kix I think hardcase needs some attention over there" he pointed over and hardcase had a bleeding nose ; Rex had his arms crossed in annoyance while it looked like Jesse had semi successfully stopped it getting too out of hand.
Tup and kix immediately stopped asking questions and went off.
"thanks " (y/n) said to her vod.
"No problem " fives grinned.
He and echo were the only people who knew that Rex was dating the general and they promised to make it stay like that.
"they didn't mean to offend you" he said, "but your probably going to get that a lot on this trip"
"oh I know it was harmless" the young Jedi answered, "but I'm starting to get worried. What do I say to it?"
"just say what you did before," fives reassured her, "if it gets too annoying me and echo will back you up. Speaking of echo..."
Fives looked behind him to see his brother reading quietly under the umbrella the two were sharing.
Fives walked over and leaned up against the umbrella pole. Echo remained reading not noticing fives over him.
"for once can you please stop reading it's all you ever do. " fives almost begged.
Echo looked up from his book, "why can't I stay here" echo asked.
"oh let's see," fives rolled his head " it's boiling right now we are on holiday and you look so white people are going to think your a force ghost."
"But I like it here."
"right that's it your coming out of this spot whether you like it or not."
Fives grabbed his reluctant brother by the wrist and marched down to the sea.
The waves were spectacular! Perfect for body boarding or surfing but the 501st were given none of that so they had to make do. The whole of (y/n)'s apartment had a game of who could ride the waves the longest. Using the force ,
(y/n) easily won.
"You cheat" shouted hardcase.
"I don't know what you mean!" she playfully shouted back and splashed him.
Soon the whole apartment was surrounding her chanting the word "cheat".
•wait wheres-•
Suddenly, Rex sprung up from underneath them all and catapulted the Jedi up into the air. As she screamed the rest of the clones burst out laughing, also part shocked that Rex could be that humerous.
"REX YOU ASSHOLE" she screamed as she emerged from the water.
He had somewhat of a smug grin on his face.
•I'll soon wipe that off him•
Next thing the captain knew he was suspended upside down and a massive wave was hurling for him!
It was pure chaos.
After the beach they all stumbled into quite a problem. They had one shower between the eight of them.
It was agreed that the person with the longest hair goes first then went down.
Quite obviously (y/n) went in first then after her Tup went in. A few minutes later, the rest of them heard a high pitched yelp.
"HOW DOES THIS SHOWER WORK AND WHO THE KRIFF HAS THE SHOWER THIS HOT?!"
Everyone on that note erupted into laughter.
"IT'S NOT FUNNY!" Tup shouted through the door which just made it worse.
Eventually Tup quickly out some shorts on and (y/n) showed him how the showers temperature could be changed.
Trying to get the room to sleep was a different matter altogether.
There was meant to be a curfue of 1 am but
(y/n) had basically given up. She couldn't go in in case they were changing so she pretty much was useless. Rex was ready first then went out into the living room for some 'peace and quite'
She was on the sofa writing in a journal when echo opened the door.
"is the coast clear yet?" she asked.
"not exactly" he replied.
According to echo fives was running around the room with tups pygama bottoms.
Rex sighed and eventually stood up, "ill go and sort it out" and left the room.
Echo, not really wanting to go back in for a while sat down next to (y/n).
She had a notebook and a fish encyclopedia on the coffee table?
Echo asked what she was doing
Turns out the general had a fascination for the sea and Marine life she was explaining to echo.
"if I wasn't a Jedi I would be a Marine biologist," she Said "I just love the ocean."
Echo smiled, the general was very different compared to other Jedi and he enjoyed that. She always acted like a friend rather than his superior
Eventually echo said, "do you think we should Help him?"
"yeah probably. " she replied and put the notebook and pen down.
Rex had quickly delt with the situation
so (y/n) came in.
A mistake to say the least.
"IT'S THE GENERAL!" Fives shouted and everyone stopped what they were doing.
•I've got a bad feeling about this•
Then she got a pillow thrown at her.
"PILLOW FIIIIIIIGHT!" someone in the room shouted and the room turned into a war zone.
It was everyman for himself. Feathers were flying everywhere and anything else that could be found was eventually being thrown. Soon enough there were some clear teams, echo and fives, Jesse kix and hardcase, tup and dogma , and the general and Captain.
"FOR THE REPUBLIC" fives shouted jumping off the bed and tackling Jesse.
"NO FAIR YOU DI'KUT YOU HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" Jesse shouted while getting a mouthful of feathers. There was no overall winner at the end just a lot of feathers to stuff back into pillows. Kix had to go brush his teeth out of feathers and (y/n) almost got knocked out by dogma but It was all a great Laugh.
"right men it's REALLY time to get to sleep now. " The Jedi finally said.
"oh do we have tooooooo?" hardcase replied in a child like tone.
"yes! That's an order!" she replied.
"alright you heard the general lights out!" Rex raised his voice.
"yes dad. " replied hardcase.
Rex casually walked up to Him.
"hardcase"
"yes?"
"if you don't shut up im going to lock you in that wardrobe for the rest of the holiday"
(y/n) went back to the sofa and fell asleep.
Rex didn't however.
Apart from him and echo, the rest of the clones were heavy sleepers. Rex can't stop thinking and echo can't stop reading. Once Rex was fully sure everyone was asleep he stood up to leave. Echo of course was still reading and noticed Rex leaving.
"I'll wake you up earlier so the others don't notice you've been gone. " he whispered.
"thanks vod. I appreciate it" Rex whispered back and quietly left the room.
He found (y/n) sound asleep on the couch with her hand over the side of it. Her watch was still on. Rex knelt down and gently removed the watch from her hand. Her eyes half opened and she noticed him.
This was fairly funny for Rex when she did this because be knew she wasn't fully awake.
"Rex?" she slurred in sleepy confusion.
Rex put a finger to her lip.
"It's me mesh'la" he whispered
before gently kissing her on the forehead.
He put the watch on the coffee table And got onto the couch with her.
The young Jedi immediately curled up around him closing her eyes again.
Rex glanced over her arm, "you've burnt yourself" he said quietly, stroking her lower arm with his thumb.
"okay" she replied in a dopey manner, cuddling more into him; making it clear she was half asleep.
Rex smiled at her, wrapped his other arm round her and drifted off into a dreamless yet peaceful Sleep.