Calming CHAOS

Day 3
-about 4 in the morning-
"HOLY CRAP!"
Every clone was in the bedroom was up and panicking.
Eventually all of their shouts and bangs woke (y/n) up. She felt a bit stiff but the sting wasn't hurting anymore.
•what the hell is going on in there?•
She hobbled out and opened the bedroom door.
She was lost for words at what greeted her.
The whole room was getting infested with wasps.
"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" she shouted.
"WE DON'T KNOW!" hardcase shouted back, swatting the wasps away with a flip-flop, "WE WOKE UP AND THERE WERE WASPS EVERYWHERE !"
"THEY ARE COMING FROM THE AIR VENT" echo shouted out.
(y/n) summoned her lightsaber from the coffee table and force shut the doors to avoid the wasps spreading.
She ignited the blue blade and started to chop them down. She then threw a couple of credits to hardcase.
"HARDCASE RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AND BUY A ROLL OF DUCT TAPE!"
"WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THAT?!"
"BECAUSE I'M SEALING THE AIR VENTS NOW GO!"
Hardcase gave a quick nod then shot out of the room.
In a few minutes he was back with a roll of tape.
"RIGHT I'M GOING TO TAPE UP THE AIR VENT!" (y/n) shouted to the clones as she hopped towards a chair to jump up on.
"GENERAL LET ME DO IT," fives replied, swatting around, "I'M NOT INJURED!"
Seeing the situation, (y/n) agreed and threw fives the tape. Dogma and kix held the chair as fives jumped on.
"I REALLY WISH WE COULD HAVE BRUNG OUR ARMOUR RIGHT ABOUT NOW!" kix confessed as fives was ripping the tape open with his teeth, fighting anything in civilian clothing seemed very unsettling as they lived in armour all their life.
After the air vent was officially blocked everyone went about killing the rest of them. Miraculously, no one was stung.
(y/n) cut the last wasp down with her lightsaber and flopped down on fives bed, ankle killing.
Kix looked down on the Jedi sighing "general , now what did I say about resting your ankle?"
"I outrank you" came her muffled reply, "besides there were wasps in the room and I'll be damned if I'm getting them in my room. " she got up to go and block the vents in her room.
Kix took one look at her and sat her back on the bed, "I'll be damned if you do that yourself and secondly I outrank anyone who is injured so you will have to live with it. I'll go and seal the air vents with fives and dogma."
He turned round and walked out of the room with fives and dogma.
Jesse started laughing.
"well you got told!" he laughed at the annoyed Jedi.
"kix sounds like a broken bloody track record" she complained.
"well is isn't like she wasn't asking for it" hardcase shrugged.
"one, im still in the room and two I can always stick you in the vent if you want to." she mumbled and fell back on the bed not wanting to admit defeat.
"kix said you wouldn't wake up for ages. " tup said, "what made you?"
"The wonderful investment called the hardcase alarm: goes off when you least expect it and don't want it." she sighed almost falling back asleep on fives' bed.
"agreed" Rex bluntly stated and went back onto his bed.
"sad you couldn't sleep with the general last night?" hardcase Teased.
"hardcase, I don't know where you get your stupid ideas from but your starting to annoy me" Rex growled, "now kindly shut up and let me sleep otherwise I will gag you and put you up in the vent and listen to your screams of getting stung. "
Needless to say, hardcase shut up.
A few hours later they were all at the beach Again.
(y/n) was about to go in the sea when Rex came along with a float.
"what's that?" she said in a sarcastic manner.
"it's called a lilo" Rex replied.
"I know what it is" she snapped, "why have you got one"
"kix wanted you to use it, so you could rest your ankle" he seemed unaffected by her impatient tone towards him, " to try and relax."
(y/n) gave her love a doubting look but decided to go along with it. She would do literally anything to get in the Clear, blue water.
They waded in a bit then she jumped onto the floating bed. Rex swam out deeper with her. The Jedi was sitting fully upright the entire time, uptight and tense.
"lie down, relax." Rex tried to calm her down, "we aren't on a battle field you know."
She uneasily tried to lie back.
•this feels so weird •
"that's a lot coming from you," she half laughed, your the lightest sleeper I know. "
"I once stayed awake for a week you know" he smirked.
"wait what?" she tried to sit up again but Rex put his hand up to she couldn't.
"I had a lot of work to get done," he said "got slaughtered by general Skywalker the second he found out"
"why the hell am I only finding this out now?"
"The commander said to not tell you unless I had a death wish. " and ahsoka was defiantly right
The girl was still uneasy.
"stop tensing up, your fine"
She finally started to relax.
Then quietly Rex began to sing if you were a sailboat.
To himself or (y/n) wasn't very clear but it was nice.
•he's got such a lovely voice•
When he got halfway through the song she asked, "how are you related to fives?"
Rex paused, waiting for the reason why.
"because he can't sing for toffee"
Rex chuckled to himself, "he probably could if he tried"
"so your implying that your good?" she smiled.
"yes mesh'la," he kissed her, "im implying every one bit"
He continued with the song which made the Jedi almost fall asleep- not out of boredom of course.
The rare peace they ever got.

As he finished, Jesse and kix swam over.
Rex quickly put abit more distance between him and (y/n).
"hey General!" Jesse said.
"hey" she replied, kix was giving her a very surprised look.
The gobsmacked medic then looked at Rex, "how the hell did you get her to relax?!"
"with great difficulty" the captain admitted.
Jesse started laughing while the indignant Jedi threw Rex a look.
"I'm still here you know!" she complained.
It's was clear the Jedi was getting annoyed but the clones found it funny. It was more like a risky past time however usually came at a price.
She let it slide though thus time.
Soon enough kix piped up.
"Rex I've been meaning to ask," said kix why do you have a faint triangle outline on your chest?"
•oops•
Rex gave a look to his girlfriend who started laughing.
"she dropped an iron on me"
"wait, what!?!"
-flashback-
On the last mission the 501st had before going on holiday. For the first two weeks Rex and. (y/n) had to pose as civilians in a seppie loving city.
"I knows it's probably going to be hard but try to act Normally" Obiwan instructed them, "i know it isn't very dignified to be posing as lovers but it's the only chance we have got to see how involved this planet is with the separatists"
"of course master" she replied but who was she kidding?
This wasn't going to be hard one bit.
Walking round the city angered Rex so much. How can one place be so oblivious to the war raging on outside?

One night in particular the two were in "their" apartment about to go out. Rex was doing pull ups while his girlfriend was raging at an iron.
"I can't get these kriffing creases out!" she was raging.
"wear something else tonight then," he replied, "we can get another iron tomorrow."
Rex had to iron a shirt for himself as well but he wasn't getting impatient. The only one fatal mistake he made was exercising too close to the ironing board.
"I don't get how we are in a snobby penthouse and the iron is this crap!" (y/n) raged on, slapping the iron down on the board hard and went to grab something else.
The iron was forced down that hard that it made the board rock violently and the iron slowly slid off and plummeted down squarely onto Rex's bare chest.
"AAARRGGGHHH " he shouted, as it fried his exposed skin.
He flipped his body over, shoving the iron off.
(y/n) came running from the other side of the room to see Rex clutching his chest with an iron next to him.
"good force! Are you alright?!"
"yeah," Rex replied, looking up at (y/n).
"what in force name did I do to deserve that?" and they burst out laughing.
-end of flashback-
"It wasn't exactly my fault" (y/n) protested.
"well it was you who slapped the iron down too hard!" Rex shouted back.

That night instead of going to dinner together everyone decided they wanted to explore in groups- Also the fact that no restaurant would want eight clones in them.
(y/n), Rex, Fives and Echo decided to be in one group. To everyone else it just seemed like three brothers and the blonde haired ones girlfriend which was just how they liked it.
Blending in. No war. No abnormality.
Being able to act like free human beings.

Right so the second part was cringy and the middle of this was abit sloppy (well I wouldn't call wasps sloppy). Anyways I have a stupid scheme for you and fives planned on the next day. Hope ya enjoyed? 😅