Shives, beach, and wake up calls

Day 6

Hardcase was awake at 4 am and bored. He only had one more day to piss everyone off. He removed himself from his wardrobe and checked his bag to see what he could annoy people with. Rex and (y/n) were sleeping peacefully side by side in the next room. And there were two massive symbols in Hardcase's bag. Oh I wonder.

*BANG*

(y/n) jumped out of her skin and Rex fell off the sofa.
"Kriffing hell Hardcase!" Rex scowled.
"Morning!" he chirped and went to grab some leftover take away for breakfast.
Jesse, Echo, Fives, Tup and Kix came running in.
"What the hell was that?!"
(y/n) looked up 100% done.
"That, my friends, is the Hardcase alarm."

Soon the sleeping pills wore off on Dogma and everyone was getting ready for their last day there.
"Everyone sleep well?" (y/n) asked.
"Yeah," Fives stretched, "Apart from Jesse teabagging me this Morning."
Rex felt like he was going to sink into the floor.
"What does that mean?" she asked at her grinning counterpart.
"IT MEANS NOTHING!" Rex quickly butted in, his brother's clearly knew how to annoy him.

After they all got dressed Rex came in.
"Right we are getting a room inspection."
Everyone besides Dogma and Rex panicked.
"Why by who and how long do we have to clean this up?" Kix went white knowing full well the room was a mess.
"One because we are the 501st. Two 10 minutes and three general Shaakti."
"10 Minutes?!" Hardcase piked his head out of the wardrobe.
"shaakti?!" Fives blushed.
"Yes so clean up. Get Hardcase a real bed and act like normal people!" Rex ordered then went out.

Ya had never seen clones clean up so fast. Or Fives look as red as he did.
"Someone got a crush?" Echo smirked.
"N-n-no." he stuttered.
"CaN yOu FeEl ThE lOvE tOnIgHt!"
"HARDCASE SHUT UP!"
There was a knock at the Door.
"You answer it." Echo sniggered.
Fives went up to the door with shaking legs.

"Hello fives." The jedi greeted and smiled.

Fives mind:

After an awkward pause Fives finally replied.
"Oh. General Shaakti." Fives was a blushing mess, "umm that's me."
She was wearing normal clothes rather than her jedi robes. Fives.exe had stopped working.
"I've come for the room inspection." she tried not to giggle at the clones obvious crushing.
"Oh urm yes. Right this way sir- ma'am."
'stop stumbling on your words!'

She came in and Fives showed her everything.
"General (surname) is currently in the shower sir- ma'am she said she will talk later."
They came into the clones bedroom and everything was in order - for the next minute she was here. Everyone was trying hard not to laugh at Fives being a clumsy screw up.
"Everything seems to he alright. I hope you enjoy our time off."
"Yes ma'am." they all answered at attention, apart from Fives.
Shaakti turned round to see the tomato faced sweating clone.

"Hi I'm Fives I lost my number can I have yours?" then ran out of the apartment as fast as he could; why did he just day that?!
The clones erupted with laughter.
Shaakti went bright red and put a hand to her mouth, staring at the flustered clone trip out the door and run down the road.
She was rather speechless.

"Anybody seen Fives?" Rex was starting to get a little worried.
The rest of them went to the beach and left a note in case Fives came back.
He hadn't.
"I mean if I used a pick up line like that I would yeet myself off the nearest cliff," Jesse rolled his eyes, "like holy kriff that was bad."
"When he comes back we should give his dating chances a funeral." Echo grinned.
Kix looked round confused, "I thought he was your best friend."
"Yeah but he still tries to snog me when he's drunk."
"We can use this conch shell," he held up a very small shell.
"Nice and roomy for his little cell of dating skills." (y/n) grinned.
"You guys are mean." Tup giggled.
"Maybe but factually accurate."

The jokes lasted on but throughout the day Fives was nowhere to be seen. Nobody knew where he had gone but they worried a little less. I mean come on. It's Fives. Ya couldn't get rid of him if you tried.
The others tried to make the best of their final day there. Most of it involves being idiots or almost injuring the other. However at some point in the afternoon, Jesse made the fatal error of falling asleep in the sun.

"Hardcase!" Kix hissed giggling
Hardcase creeped over.
"He's fallen asleep, in the midday sun. Wow." Hardcase was in awe of the pure stupidity of it.
"should we wake him up?"
"I wouldn't dream of pulling that osik." Hardcase shivered and went into the beach bag.
He pulled out some suncream.
"Because currently he makes an amazing canvas."
He threw Kix a bottle and they started to draw like a pair of five year olds. Once they were happy with the quality of their work they left it to set- as in let Jesse burn until he had perfect unburnt drawings on his skin.

"Where's Jesse?" Rex asked as the two came giggling into the water guilty as anything.
"Sleeping like the baby he is." Kix grinned.
Rex just sighed not wanting to know the rest of it. He was now understand why the kamino instructor looked sorry for him on the special training graduation day.
Echo and (y/n) were being massive nerds about Marine life and surprisingly everyone was interested in the geeking. The geek was strong with these two (if you get where that reference comes from your my best friend).
However there was one baby jellyfish that swam by and you had never seen a captain push a jedi general away so quickly
The lot of then kept getting deeper challenging eachother to swim down and touch the bottom.

Eventually the day ended again and everyone got out of the water a little depressed. They were going to miss this.
"It feels like we haven't even done enough." Echo frowned.
"Well we can come back after the war ends." Tup was on Dogmas shoulders getting a lift.
"If the war does ever end." Rex muttered; he was beginning to lose some hope on the subject of the war ending but kept it to himself for the sake of everyone else's morale.
Then he looked up very startled.
Jesse was grudging along towards them in pain.
"I fell asleep in the sun." he groaned.
The front of his body was bright red. Well... Almost all of it was bright red.
"What?" he raised an eyebrow at all the mortified looks he was getting.
"Just put your shirt on now." Rex was stunned, that'd the last time he leaves a bottle of suncream unsupervised.

"WHAT DID YOUR DRAW ON ME?!" he to was mortified when they got back, he was looking at himself in the mirror.
"It's just a stick man and a pair of scissors." Hardcase innocently said.
"THAT IS NOT A PAIR OF SCISSORS!"
Kix and Hardcase dropped to the floor laughing.
"This is going to take weeks to come out," he moaned and fell into the bed, "I hate you two."

Now the rest of you will be wondering where the hell is fives? Well at around one in the morning he came into the bedroom with the biggest grin on his face ever. He sighed happily and fell on the bed. Echo was still reading and looked up at him.
"Where have you been?"
"In in love Echo."
"huh?"
"Yes Echo," he stared dreamily up at the ceiling, "I'm in kriffing love."