The planning

Credit to random_user52007 and smartasticgirl012 and Weeaboo_memeaboo for telling me to do this
This is a au where Camie transferred to UA
I don't really know how she acts, so this might be a bit ooc. soooo yea

Pic is of my grandpas thicc dog

I AM SO SORRY ON HOW LATE THIS CAME OUT I WAS LAZY AND HAD CAMP AND I WANTED THERE TO BE MORE THAN 1000 WORDS

I WAS ALSO ON A PLANE AND SCHOOL AND ABHDKSBEKFNEJFKFKEBDF SORRY

LES DO THIS THANG

Camie's Pov

I inhale and exhale, preparing myself to enter through the gates of my new high school, the famous UA. I transferred to UA in place of Rikido Sato, so I'm extremely grateful for the opportunity.

I decide to play a little prank on my future classmates. I open my mouth and let the vapor come out. (A/N that's how her quirk works right? Forgive me if I'm wrong) It fills the room and I create the illusion of me walking into class and sitting on my desk with my feet up, because I know Meme Hands doesn't like it.

Sure enough, he walks over to my clone and starts chopping the air. Then the I make it evaporate and walk in and sit in my seat with a smug look on my face. I catch the eye of Explosion Guy over there and he acknowledges me with a nod. I wink and continue to analyze my classmates. And by analyze, I mean ship.

Hmmm. I see the pink horned girl Mina trying to get a dumb looking boy and an angry looking girl to calm down. She says that their names are Jirou and Kaminari. I ship Jirou and Kaminari because they look good with each other, and see this spiky haired redhead Kirishima looking at the pink girl, so there's another ship.

I already ship Midoriya-kun and Uraraka-chan because he obviously knew a lot about her to be able to tell my illusion from the real Uraraka. Plus, he gets real flustered and red when she is around, and she does too. Tsu-chan and Toko-Kun meet eyes and look awa-

WAIT

WAIT

IS THAT A BLUSH I SEE ON TOKO-KUN'S BEAK?

Oh you already know imma be shipping those two.

I spot Yao-Momo and Todoroki-Kun in the back and see Yao-Momo's blushing face and Todoroki-Kun's face with a tint of red. Who would've known that the ice prince himself can blush. There's a ship that'll probably last.

I see a floating uniform and a blonde with a tail talking. The blonde has a slight blush and I'm sure the invisible girl does too. What a cute ship!

There are no girls left for Iida-kun, but I heard that pink haired girl, Hatsume, from the sports festival likes him! Well he's destined to have a girl now. Now how to get them all together?

Oh! I'll team up with the other matchmaker and ask everybody to come to the beach this weekend! (A/N its Friday btw) It's the perfect plan!

Aizawa-sensei hops into the classroom in his yellow sleeping bag, such a majestic entrance. (A/N way more majestic that my friend flopping into the classroom on graduation in a blow up dinosaur costume yes that actually happened lol) "Good morning class" he says.

"Good morning Aizawa-Sensei!" The class shouts back. He groans, and then tells us the lesson. "Today you will be swimming laps with the pro hero Midnight. Everybody change into their swim uniforms and go to the pool.

I wonder where the locker room is and walk to the girls. "Hi I'm the new transfer student! Can one of you guys show me where we change and stuff?" I wave to all of them. Yao-Momo replies to me, "Of course we can. Also do you want to join us for a study session at the dorms this afternoon?" I nod, and they start walking and I walk with them.

We get to the locker room, open our lockers and start changing. Mina starts talking. "I want to have a get together this weekend. Gives me a chance to get all my ships together." "Yeah me too. I've only been here for a while and I already have ships." I chime in. "What are they?" Jirou asks with a slight blush.

"Well Jirou, you belong with Kaminari as the literal power couple. You and him argue a lot, because you're a tsundere. Don't deny it. I saw. Mina, I saw that spiky red haired dude look at you with a look of love in his eyes. I'm sure we all know about Uraraka and Midoriya's crushes on each other, so there's a pure ship. Tsu and Toko-san met eyes and he looked away with a blush. Kudos to you for making him blush. Yao-Momo, you and Todoroki-kun were talking and he blushed too, you melted his outside and got to his heart. Hagakure and Tailguy were talking and both had blushes. Iida-kun and Hatsume-chan would make the Tech couple." I finished talking and everybody admitted that they had crushes on the people I shipped them with.

"Wait, who do we ship you with?" Mina says, looking pointedly at me. Hagakure butts in, "I saw her and Bakugo look at each other. He's never done that to anyone!" "Well yeah, but we'll see at the beach." Everyone agrees to come, and I'm in charge of asking the boys so Mina can plan. We walk out, chatting about what to wear and to bring and stuff.

"Class go swim laps or something. I'm going to take a nap." Aizawa-Sensei says while stepping into his sleeping bag. Iida-kun raises his hands and before he starts yelling Mina walks over and asks him to come and he nods and she sends me a thumbs up and goes to ask Hatsume to come. Now it's my job to ask all the other boys.

To make this easier I use my quirk and ask all the boys. All of them, even Bakubro, say that they'll come. Todoroki and Tokoyami looked reluctant, but they agreed when I mentioned their future girls were coming (haha lmao). By now Mina was back, and we girls stopped swimming and went to Mina.

"So I got good news and bad news. First the good news, Hatsume can come. But Monoma and Kendou heard us talking, and Monoma said he was coming and Kendou said she will too to keep him in line. Now we have two more people, but I don't ship them with each other. So I guess it's okay, only if I invite Tetsutetsu." She explains.

"Well that's good!" I exclaim. "I also have good news, all the boys agreed to come. Some only after I mentioned that their girls were coming." I said nodding my head towards Tokoyami and Todoroki, which earned a blush from Tsu and Yao-Momo. "Some got a wee bit flustered when I mentioned their girls were coming," We all looked at Midoriya and Uraraka, sporting matching shades of red on their faces. "And some had normal reactions that I don't remember. A blush here and there and stuff."