The "inside stuff"

Heyyyy!! This is another chapter for those how were wondering why Bakugo forfeited the finals.

This might have cussing cause well

Bakugo

Picture is a meme I found.

KACCHAN NOOOO

Thank you for all the love y'all have shown for the book.

Anywaysssss on with the story!

Camie's Pov

Haha! He'll hate me after this, but I'll still do it. Anything for ma ship. Mina told me that I have to get Bakubabe to forfeit the match so that TetsuKendo and Todomomo can fight. She says  that I'm already 'far enough along'. I take it as a complement and splash over to Bakubabe and Midoriya talking.

They look pretty somber, and I decide to just make another illusion to hide myself, so I can eavesdrop.

"Well stop muttering and tell me the answer Deku! I need to deal with this now!" Bakubabe growls.

"But K-Kacchan, I gave you the only answer, but you didn't want to do that!" Midoriya whimpers.

"I don't want to confess to her!"

"Well I've confessed to Ura-Ochaco already, and you're supposed to be above me right?"

"Yeah, but she'll hate me for saying that I'm asking her to be mine just to be ahead of you!"

"But- isn't that why you are doing that?"

"NO! You idiot! I love her! But she won't believe me because she'll think it's cause of our little rivalry!"

"Then if she loves you back, she'll be with you no matter what."

Before he can argue any more, I evaporate my illusion and reveal my position. I had my hand on my heart, because I was shocked that he had these feelings inside him. He furrowed his eyebrows in nervousness.

"How much- How much did you hear?" He asks.

I smile what might be the biggest smile I've even smiled. "Enough to know you won't kill me if I do this." I whisper, loud enough for him to hear because his face changes from panic to confusion.

I mean, I've seen the heroes on TV do this sort of thing. Heck, I've walked past people in the street who do this! I've always wondered how it feels, hoping that some day, I'd find the person who could help me.

Now let me tell you something:

It feels, well,

Right.

Like you are truly loved.

Which is how I feel. Whenever I'm with him.

I can hear Midoriya. "Uh guys, maybe-"

I split apart from Bakubabe, finally I have an excuse to call him that, for a split second to activate my quirk and put us in a little bubble. Oh gosh, it feels amazing.

Now I'm not going into detail about kissing, because this story is put FLOOF. Back at the ground....

Jirou's Pov

Geez, they've been at it for a while now! Wonder when they're going to stop, because it's time to divide up tents and crap. Obviously, Mina won't let any of us partner up with anybody of the same gender.

That mean's I'm stuck with Jamming-way. Might as well pick a tent before all the others are gone though. "Denki c'mon we gotta chose a tent." I say as I tap him on the shoulder. He gets up and immediately runs to the tent closest to the forest.