The awakening

More thicc dog >:)))))))

Bakugo's Pov

I wake up and sense the presence of cameras and people. I also have his weird feeling like I am protecting something. Whatever. "Ey extras, get out of here. Don't you all have a party to get ready for? Exactly. Now leave me the fuck alone." I say. When I hear the shuffling that determines that the intruders left, and open my eyes to be met with Hat's chocolate ones.

Wait, did I just complement her eyes? What the fuck is wrong with me? Maybe I'll ask that nerd Deku what this is. I also feel something soft against my chest, but I won't think about that now. What I need to think about is about that stupid party. I'm pretty much only going cause Hat is and she's kinda cool.

Shit, I did it again! I really need answers and I need them now.

Hat gets up and yawn.

Wait

WAIT

IS THAT MY SHIRT!?!?!?!

MY PLUS ULTRA SHIRT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

How? When? I have a bunch of questions but strangely I'm not mad. What the hell is wrong with me?!

"I know you're wondering why I'm wearing your shirt, I am because A. The uniform isn't that comfy. B. Because I wanted too. And C. I like big clothes. And dang Bakubabe, didn't know you loved all might this much." She snickers.

I blush and retort, "Shouldn't you be getting ready for that party of yours?" Upon hearing that she bolts out of the room, but not before

KIDSING ME ON MY CHEEK

AND WINKING

What the fuck is she doing to me? I think as I throw on some clothes and walk toward Deku's room. Of course he's going to know about this. He acts like this around pink cheeks a lot. I barge in, not really caring to knock because it's Deku, and see Deku sitting on his bed.

"Oi nerd, I need you to explain something to me."

Deku-ku's Pov (as Uraraka says)

Kacchan walk into the room. He asks me to explain something. "Sure Kacchan, what is it?" I reply. He rolls his eyes, probably at my old nickname for him, "Since you're an expert on feeling wimpy and weak, what does it mean when I feel weak around a certain someone? I blush around the and shit and it's really confusing the hell out of me." In my brain images flash of a girl who had the guts to approach and talk to Kacchan.

I figure out who that is, that new girl, but decide not to jump to conclusions in case my theory is wrong. Which, it probably isn't. Instead I try to figure out when I feel like that around someone. Well, I feel like that around Uraraka..... and Mina told me that it's love. But how could Kacchan of all people have fallen in love? Hmmmm.

"Oi nerd, you got the answer yet? We gotta get ready for that beach thing." His impatient voice snaps me out of my mutter session. "O-oh yeah Kacchan, Mina told me this when I felt like that around Uraraka, but I'm pretty sure that you're in love." I answer.

"Well fuck, I know what that means. Catch ya at the party Deku." He walks out of my room. I throw on my t shirt that says t shirt and some sweatpants and pack my swim trunks in my school bag. I walk to the common room to wait for all the others there. I'm still surprised that Kacchan is even going. Doesn't seem like he would, but he's probably going because that girl is going.

Camie's Pov

That was a bold move, Camie! I think to myself. I put my bathing suit on under a white crop top and jean shorts. I go to the common room and see the girls and the boys in separate groups. I see some people from a different class, and as I get closer I can see Itsuka Kendo, Mei Hatsume and Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu with the others.

I snicker at that last name. Uraraka notices me and waves me over. I walk there and greet them, "Sup peeps, we all ready to go?". I get a nod from Kendo, and enthusiastic nods from everyone else. I inhale.

"YO BOYS LETS GO NOW!" I shout.

Let the mayhem begin.

(Sorry for short chapter)