The contest

Credit to random_user52007 , Toto4TheInternet , and smartasticgirl012 for this idea and love on my stories <3333

Picture is a book I found at target

Woo another chapter that is late

I'm sorry, my update schedule is ded

Back to the story!

Kendou's Pov

I really hope Hatsume is okay! But Iida is also a class representative, so he should be one of the best people to take care of her. Maybe we should do a game other than truth or dare. Something physical.

"Hey Tetsu, what d'you think we should do next? We should probably do something physical to burn the energy that we have. Any ideas?" I whisper to the steel-quirked dude next to me.

Also, yes I know that nicknames are usually an affectionate gesture performed by people and their loved ones. But Tetsutetsu's a great guy, scratch that, AWESOME guy, and he's okay with it.

And okay, I'll admit that I have a slight longing to be a little bit more than best friends, if you know what I mean. And if you don't, who raised you? Tell them I could raise you for goodness sake.

He ponders for a bit, then whispers back, "Maybe we could do like a contest. Like a swimming contest or something like that since I heard that some of the boys here didn't know how to swim without using their quirks."

(cough cough THAT ONE FILLER EPISODE cough cough)

"HOLY WOAH YOU'RE RIGHT LETS DO THAT!" I shout, getting everybody's attention as I wanted too. As expected, Yao-Momo asked, "What is it?" I shot her a grin, and explained Tetsu and I's idea.

I comb through the expressions one their faces, watching as everybody processed the idea and nodded to my idea. "Now first, last one to the beach is a rotten egg!" I yell, jumping off my perch, activating my quirk to scoop up Tetsu, and take off towards the water.

"Haha! Way to get their competitive juices flowing Kendo!" Tetsu says, muffled inside my hand-cage-thing. I stop and deactivate my quirk, throw Tetsu on the sand. I realized i have my bathing suit on under my clothes and start ripping them off.

"Uh, Kendo, you might wanna- pull your bathing suit down a teeny bit." Tetsu blushes, and I blush too because my shirt pulled up my bathing suit a bit too far. But Tetsu's fine with it, he's a great guy. Not a perverted one. I think as I jump into the water.

"Okay, seems like Mina's the last one." I observe, seeing everybody around us. "Sooooo, you get to choose your partner for the chicken fight first, just because you were last. Who'll it be?" I smugly say, knowing that she won't pick her friends because it'll get in the way of her ships.

"By the way, it needs to be a guy. Because it won't be exciting if it's not." I add, giving he a taste of her own medicine. She deserves it, after all she's done. And of course, she is going to pick,

"Horn buddy Kiri! Get over here so we can win!" She shouts, and he surfaces from the breath holding competition he was having with Tetsu and swims toward her. Tsk. Men. Always making everything a competition. Even when there is a main competition. Something I love about Tetsu...

"Okay, you have one minute to find your partner and it must be of the opposite gender!GO!" I shout. I grab Tetsu. "Should you be the horse or the rider?" I ask. "Definitely the horse! Cause me and Kirishima have another competition to see who's more chivalrous." He grins. Something about that smile...

"First match! Kirimina and Izuocha!" I yell. "3!" I yell, as they get on each other's backs. "2!" Square each other up. "And.......1!" And take off, with a slight glint of confidence in Mina's eyes. I see a look of love in T's eyes. Wonder what that's about...

(Let's go into our horned pink skinned girl's mind for further elaboration

haha membean are you happy

i used a word from friggin level 3

>:)))))))

back to the story sorry for my mini rant)

Mina's Pov (lots of exclamation points so brave yourself)

Heck yeah! Horn buddies are going to win this thing! I was kinda disappointed when I lost the race. I thought I would have to do something weird, like breakdance or be in a closet with someone because of seven minutes in heaven.

Oh! Great idea brain! Next, Cam and I should do a seven minutes in heaven! Maybe we could put Todomomo into action there. And Bakucamie, well that's a special plan. What is she gonna do for plan Kirimina though...

Snap out of it! We've got a battle to win! I size up our opponent, team Izuocha. Uraraka has her determined face on. But, I know both of them's weaknesses! Talk about their undeniable love for each other.

"Hey Team IZUOCHA. Bet you're both happy with being with each other." I smile, seeing her face go red. "Hope you're already dating, eh?" I continue, and that seems to be enough for Kiri to get a hit in. Team Izuocha goes down, and I hop off.

I give Kiri a high five, and announce the next match. "Now time for team TokoTsuyu vs team Ojitoru!" This is how the next few matches went: (bc I'm tired after a long day and just wanna sleep)

Ojitoru vs TokoTsuyu= TokoTsuyu, with the help of Dark Shadow

Kamijirou vs Todomomo= Todomomo, with Todoroki's ice

TokoTsuyu vs Todomomo= Todomomo, with Momo's lantern/ glow stick thing

Todomomo vs Kirimina= Todomomo barely (here's why:)

I scan our opponent's defense, looking for weaknesses. Yao-Momo created a little pool floatie thing, to use as a shield. I wondered how we were going to get through this situation.

Then, I figured that I could use my quirk since Yao-Momo used hers. I threw some drops of acid, and she was forced to drop it with a yelp. Todoroki looked angry and froze us. I jumped off, to make sure Kiri was okay.

"OhmygosgareyouokayKiriI'msosorryitwasmyfault-" I frantically said, but was cut off when he seized my face and planted his lips on mine for a split second.

I didn't know my face could get any more pink that is was, but it did.

Kendo's Pov

"And now for the finals!" I shout excitedly. "Todomomo vs Bakucamie!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Haha I bet y'all hate me for this. But, as you can see, the TetsuKendo ship I wanted to make it take two chapters to fully bloom. Next chappie is Todomomo and TetsuKendo, obviously.

 Next chappie is Todomomo and TetsuKendo, obviously

Me at my friends birthday party lol

Thank you all so much for all the love you've given me! I'm really happy <3333

PLUS ULTRAAAAAAA!!!!

~Star