Chapter 22: Don't tell anybody tomorrow

A/N: I would like to firstly thank each and everyone of you who has been reading this history of mine. I don't believe I ever wrote this here, but this plot came to me so easily that I couldn't not write it and share. Your support along the road (and our busy lives) means a lot to me.

This will be a graphic chapter and although this history is M rated, just wanted to give you a heads up first. I will mark the beginning and if you're not comfortable with it, you can just scroll past. 

Enjoy!

___

Harry would never forget their first time. He would never regret their first time. If twenty years from now one asked him if he'd do something different, he'd simply answer he liked it just the way it happened. But sometimes Harry wondered if he shouldn't have been more romantic. If he shouldn't have asked for flowers and champagne when they arrived at the hotel. If he shouldn't have invited her for a bath together. But no, they both were passionate and wanted to get to know the other's body as soon as possible.

Harry led Carol to the bedroom still holding her butt and kissing her. He loved that he could feel the taste of strawberries in her kiss. She had her hands snaked around his neck and were running her fingers through his already messy hair. He only stopped walking when she felt the bed. He stopped the kiss and looked at her. He couldn't believe he'd have this woman to him. He couldn't believe that she was actually in his bedroom and kissing him. Never in a million years Harry would think that a head turner woman like Carol would be willing to have anything with him. He didn't like to be feeling a bit insecure, but he was. He just wished she wouldn't notice.

—–M—–

She bit his lip a couple of times before taking her small bites to his neck while she unbuttoned his shirt. Harry closed his eyes and enjoyed it for a moment before taking control again. He would show her how hot she was. He'd show her how she made him feel. He wanted to hear her moaning and he wanted to make her cum. Hard.

He wrapped his hands on her hair and gently gave it a small pull and her neck was exposed to his hungry mouth. Before he kissed it, he simply rubbed his mouth on it. Barely touching, barely kissing and he could see where her skin was getting goosebumps. He kissed the spot behind her ear and nibbled on her earlobe before full kissing her neck. She had her eyes closed and was holding on his opened shirt. She moaned softly and he smiled.

"You like this, don't you?" he whispered while looking for her top's zipper. He found it and soon took it away from her body. She was wearing a white lacy bra that made her boobs look even bigger.

"Why don't you find out?" she asked and smiled.

He knelt before her and helped her out of her shoes. He ran his fingers on her toned legs and kissed the spot behind her knee and up on her thighs. His hands were opening way for his mouth until Harry reached the skirt's hemline. He opened the it's zipper and let if fall and pool around her feet. She had a very small panties and he gave small bites in her inner thigh.

"You like what you see?" she asked holding his face up to look him in the eyes.

He only nodded.

"Good. But don't just stay there gawking, Henry." he smiled again and got up. He admired her body, her curves and his hands were exploring it. He touched her everywhere, he tightened his hold on her butt and on her boobs before unclasping her bra. He gently pushed her to the bed and was towering her before starting another heated kiss.

He wanted to show her how beautiful she was and how hard he was trying to not just fuck her. He wanted her to feel special and desired. His tongue was caressing hers, twisting over hers and she moaned when, during the kiss, his hands started playing with her nipples. She was excited ever since the club, but her boobs was where she most felt arousal on and Harry had found it. She moaned through the kiss and her legs spread for him to stay in the middle of it. Her nails were scratching his back and sometimes she would grab a bit of his hair and pull on it. Whenever she did, his kisses where back on her neck and she moaned when he kissed her boobs. He kissed the flesh, the small space between them and she arched her body when he had one of her nipples in his mouth. His hot mouth sucking and licking made her gasp for air and her breath was even more labored. He smiled and started twirling the other one with his hands and she held on his arms. Harry had never paid much attention to any woman's boobs before, but seeing that Carol was enjoying it so much, he took his time to play with both before leading his kisses to her stomach while his hands took of her panties.