Ńįñė

Natsuki's POV

Yuri was taking a long time to come back. It was like nobody else noticed how she'd spent 10 minutes in the bathroom. Girl things maybe.

Maybe they were just too awkward to say anything, but I'm not scared of embarrassment.

"Yuri's taking a long time. Is she on her period or something?"

Monika visibly blushed, Sayori's eyes widened, José looked away, focusing his eyes on the closet.

"Natsuki, that's uh...kinda not something you just say." Sayori tried to explain. I sorta just blinked and rolled my eyes.

"Well uh, I think I'm gonna get out of here now. Bye." he said, walking out of the room.

Why does this happen every time? I know I'm a little blunt and strange, but whatever. Uggh, I hate myself sometimes.

Before the door could shut, Yuri came back in.

"Oh, so you're not on your period after all. What took you so long?"

Yuri blushed a bit. "Um, n-no...and, uh, why would that matter to you, if you don't mind me asking?"

"You're my friend. If ya got some sort of issue, I wanna know."

"My friend. Right. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

For just a second, I thought I saw her smile. Before the smile faded away momentarily, and her eyes closed.

Why am I writing this