Peter arrives

Peter knocks hard on the door of Neal's place,  "It's not a good time Peter."

"Neal you've been out of jail for 2 weeks – let me in unless you want to go back", Neal sighs and slides open the bolt on the door, Peter walks in to see a young girl about 11 on the sofa, she has dark brown hair, bright blue eyes and looks exactly like Neal Caffrey. " Peter, this is Helena Caffrey, my little sister". Peter looks shocked, "why the hell did I not know about her? Where was she living while you were in jail!"

"She lived with a friend of mine called Havisham, he dropped her off when he heard I was out of jail."

Helena slides off the sofa and holds Neal's arm anxiously, " It's okay Helena, Peter won't hurt you", the child looks unconvinced and Neal reaches down to scoop her up, he places her on his hip and she hides her face in his shoulder. Peter and Neal begin to discuss the situation with Peter asking many questions about the little girl he never knew existed; after a while Neal exclaims " Helena, go get ready for bed then I will come and say goodnight", she scurries off towards the bedroom. Peter looks thoughtful, " She's cute Neal, El would like to meet her", Neal chuckles and the men sit on the sofa and chat as Helena re- enters the living room, " I'm not tired Neal" she whines, " Helena don't lie, I can see your eyes drooping, did you put on your night time underwear?" Helena suddenly looks sheepish and Peter looks confused, she shakes her head and hurries back to the bedroom. " What was that about?" asks Peter. " She would be terribly embarrassed if I told you this, but she has accidents at night still and its much easier to wear pull ups instead of waking up to wet sheets, she hates them though". Peter looks embarrassed for asking and opens his mouth to reply but Helena comes back. " Come on you monkey" Neal says as he scoops her up and places her on his hip once more, he sets off towards the bedroom then returns after putting Helena to bed. Peter's phone rings – " Hi El, yes sorry I'm leaving Neal's now", he hangs up. " Neal, what are you doing with her tomorrow? Does she go to school?"

"I'm bringing her to work tomorrow, she starts school on Monday" Peter laughs and heads towards the door, " I think the FBI will like her more than you!" he chuckles as he leaves. Neal smirks, his sister was pretty damn cute.