The office

Ring, ring. Neal's alarm clock buzzed and he rolled out of bed, he ran his fingers through his hair and sleepily rubbed his eyes before going to wake up Helena. " Good morning sleepy head" Neal said as he shook her awake. " Go away, I'm sleeping" she mumbled into her pillow. " Come on monkey we need to get to the office" Neal asserted. Helena looked visibly uncomfortable as she sat up and shifted in her wet pull up, Neal looked sympathetic and put a cross on the chart by the bed under Friday, " Don't be embarrassed H, it's just so we can keep track of how you're doing ok?" He said as he reached out and gave her a gentle hug.

"Why don't you take shower while I get you some breakfast eh?" Helena smiled and hopped out of bed towards the bathroom.

After eating and being reminded to brush her teeth, and almost being late to the office, Helena stood outside the doors of the ominous FBI building whilst tightly holding Neal's hand, he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze before walking inside. She felt her stomach squirm with anxiety as she walked past desks and felt gazes fall on her, " Hello Helena" said a cheery voice she recognised to be Peter. " Hi Peter" she replied cautiously and Neal squeezed her shoulder affectionally.

2 hours later and the sight of the office was quite hilarious, Helena had the whole office wrapped around her finger as they all took it in turns to play games with her whilst Peter and Neal worked away in Peter's office. However, whilst in the middle of playing chess with Jones, Helena began to squirm in her seat as she felt her bladder prod her; 20 minutes later and she felt quite desperate. Jones had lots of younger siblings and noticed at once, he casually mentioned seeing how Neal and Peter were getting on and Helena jumped up at once.

"Hi Neal" exclaimed a bouncing Helena, " What's up little one?" Neal said as he reached down to pick her up, "Nothing" whispered the sheepish child. Neal raised an eyebrow and recognised the potty dance at once, "Excuse us" declared Neal as he whisked her out of the office and towards the bathroom – not forgetting to sling the backpack with spare clothes over his shoulder.

"Why did you wait so long H?"

" I'm sorry Neal I was enjoying the game!"

"Do you remember what the doctor said about holding it H? It's going to make things worse." Helena frowned and continued to squirm and began to hold her crotch as they approached the bathroom door. Neal quickly entered and shut the door behind them before placing Helena down next to the toilet, she quickly relieved herself but looked upset.

"What's up monkey?" Neal said as he lifted her chin, " I didn't make it fully she whispered as Neal looked down to the spot on her trousers. " It's okay H lets get you changed". Helena let a few tears fall and let her brother change her, when he was done, Neal slung the backpack over his shoulder and lifted Helena up – she was light as a feather! As the exited the bathroom Helena nestled her face into his shoulder and sucked in the reassuring smell of her brother, she decided she didn't like the office so much and wanted to go home as she felt Neal rub calming circles on her back.

Re-entering the office Neal placed Helena on a chair and exchanged a glance with Peter over the sudden outfit change, Peter smiled kindly at Helena, the little girl weakly returned the gesture. " Hey Neal, El was wondering if you and Helena wanted to come over for dinner tonight?"

"What do you think monkey?" Neal asked his sister, she simply nodded in reply whilst biting on her lip anxiously. "We will see you tonight then." Stated Neal as he grabbed Helena's hand and lead her out of the office towards the door, he ushered her into a taxi deciding that some TV time should take her mind off her accident. Helena simply scooted closer to her big brother and relaxed as she let herself feel safe in his arms, she wondered whether to tell him what had happened to her while he was away...