two

I met Jace out side at his truck, a huge black ford three fifty with pretty much custom everything. He really had no problem showing off the money his family had, when ever I complained about his flaunting he always tells me to quit being so bashful...

He was leaning against the passenger side door. As I walked towards him he smiled and reached out to pull me into him, wrapping his arms around me he squeezed before letting go and opening the door for me
"how was class?" Jace asked
"Oh absolutely thrilling, I just love having a teacher drill my brain about physics for am hour." I replied sarcastically while hopping up into the truck. He chuckled while closing the door and walking over to the drivers side.

I would have gotten my own car if I had my license, which I would have gotten if my parents were not such worry worts. To which jade backed up their believes by stating, "Its really no problem momma H. I can drive Ky everyday, besides we all know how clumsy and distracted he can get. We don't want him driving when he could potentially crash." To say I was pissed would be an understatement, all I want is a little freedom. For Jace not to make every decision for me and for my parents not to baby me. I planned to prove them all wrong though especially Jace. I have the test for my license booked, and I will get it.

Jace broke my trance by brushing his hand down my arm and grabbing my hand,

"hey, hey whats wrong with you today? You seem really distracted."
"Sorry," I sighed "I just really am not looking forward to this english paper and I didn't get enough sleep last night." He frowned. "Your not having those dreams again are you?" I groaned aloud, "no Jay, I just stayed up late reading." He squeezed my hand and sighed, "Ky what have I told you about staying up late like that?"
your not my father I grumbled under my breath frowning
"What was that?" Jace asked,
"Not to." I replied glumly.

After thirty minutes of light chat and a scenic drive, we pulled into the drive way of the Blake Mansion. Even after seventeen years of wandering and exploring the halls here, I still haven't gotten over how big this house is. I don't understand what a family of four can do with 8 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms...

"You know I love you right?" Jace questioned as we hoped out of the truck, I frowned "Yeah, I love you too. What was that about?" I questioned, Jace smirked and opened the front door.

"No reason, just remember that. Now hurry up lets go. We have to eat some lasagna, and you have to get that report done before the game. If we win tonight I'm throwing a party."

I moaned "Jace its a thursday! we have school tomorrow and I cant write a report in two and a half hours!" He simply laughed and smacked my butt and I yelped. "Then you better get working babe." He laughed and dragged me inside by my belt loops.

....this is going to be a long night.