Chapter 1: Lies

Romeo, now 21 years old, was planning the New Year's Party for him and his friends. His mum and dad, as usual, were crying and remembering the deaths of Romeo's brothers. And to make matter's worse, Rayan committed suicide months before. It was just Romeo, mum and dad left alive. His mum and dad always avoided conversation around death or the family, because both were terrible and involved together. Romeo's friend, Dante, was currently helping Romeo with the plan. "So there will be balloons, drinks and girls" Dante said, with his usual attitude"lot's and lot's of girls". "Oh you prick" Romeo replied,"obviously you invite girl's right after i get dumped you dick-bag". Dante laughed, then heard Romeo's mum crying. "Don't your family is haunted," he said,"or destined to die, not spreading Youssef blood?". Romeo tilted his head a little bit, than began to think. "Maybe" Romeo finally said, "maybe".

Dante and Romeo were putting the finishing touches on their great plan, when Romeo's mum walked in to the room. "Dante, your mum called, she said she'd like you to come home now". "Ok",Dante said. As Romeo's mum walked out of the room, Dante looked back at Romeo. "We'll  finish this tomorrow,"he said. Romeo nodded. Dante than ran downstairs and walked out the front door to his car. Romeo's mum and dad then walked in after waving off Dante. "Son, you do know it's been 15 years since Rahnin and Rahmi died", Romeo's dad said. "Yes dad, I know this because ever since his funeral, and the priest gave you some crinkly old paper, you've been counting the years until this very moment", Romeo said. "Yes but son, there's something we've been hiding from you", Romeo's mum said,"about the paper and the murders..." "Murders??!!", Romeo replied,"you told me it was a car crash for both of them, that's the first lie, how many more have you been hiding from me?" Romeo's mum and dad both looked at each other in fear. Romeo then crossed his arms and braced himself for the conversation him and his parents were about to have.

---------------------------------

YO PEEPS IM BACK!!!!

FRIENDS AT SCHOOL WERE DYING FOR BOOK 3 TO COME OUT SOOOOO....

I GAVE IT TO THEM!!
OOF AND ENJOY
CHAPTER 2 TOMMOZ