Chapter 3: Maryam

"Your in mortal peril," the woman said.

Romeo stared at the woman. She suddenly knew who she was. Maryam. "Oh, Romeo," Maryam said," you look so much like your brothers, Rahmi and Rahnin, both dead. Rahnin killed himself for good, but now, it's your turn". "I'm sick and tired," Romeo said,"of all of you people trying to convince me to end my life for some stupid joke". Romeo clenched his fists as he stomped out of the kitchen and out of the house door.

Romeo was driving home when something caught his eye. A place. Romeo pulled over. He got out of the car and looked up at the sign. Sydney Cemetery. This place haunted him, but something urged him to go in, so he did. He walked over the dirt and grass to be greeted with the graves of three people. Rahmi Youssef, the first one said. Rahnin Youssef, the second one read. Rayan Youssef, the third one read. Tears formed in Romeo's eyes. He turned around. A mask faced him. The man pushed him over. "Know who I am?," the man said. Romeo shook his head. "Your brothers called me 'The Masked Man'" The Masked Man said, pointing at the graves,"and I caused that". Romeo gave the man a deathly stare. "Son of a bitch," Romeo said, attempting to punch the man. The man grabbed Romeo's fist and twisted Romeo's arm to the point of breaking. "Now, now," he said. He let Romeo's arm go. Romeo rubbed his elbow. "I will be back, for revenge for what Rahnin did to me. He sent me away, he killed me for 15 years. But i'm back, and there's no Rahnin to save you," the Masked Man said. A woman voice yelled in the distance. Then another. Romeo faced the Masked Man, but he wasn't there. Maryam and Sneha ran into view. "Now do you see why," Maryam said," it's your fate".

It's my fate, Romeo thought.

----------------------------

OOF SHIT GETTIN REL. SEEEEEEE!?!?!

IM DECENDING INTO MADNESS SLOWLY BUT THAT ALL GOOD!

IM ALSO GONNA MAKE A NEW SERIES OF SOME SORT, AND I NEED SUGGESTION (BUT NO KPOP FANFICTION PLEAZZZZ!!)

ONCE THIS DONE, IMA START THE SERIES!!
STAY TUNED FOR

CHAPTER 4: DREAMS