Chapter 2: Questions

"So let me get this straight", Romeo said, "your telling me that my brothers were murdered by the some thing and the only way to get rid of it is t..t...to". His parents nodded. Romeo stared at them in disbelief. "Why don't you or somebody else do it? Why me?". Romeo was in his room conversing with his parents about the tough subject, but Romeo could not believe what they were asking him to do. "And where did you get this information?" Romeo asked. "The priest gave us a crinkly old paper, like we said before, with some writing, that we traced back to some 40-year old woman called Maryam?" Romeo's mum said. "Can you guys please get out of my room, i've got thinking to do", Romeo said, pissed at what his mum and dad were saying.

Maryam, huh, Romeo thought, might need to ring this girl up, but first, gotta go check on the twin nephews. Romeo got in his car, without telling his parents where he was going, and went to Sneha's house.

-------AT SNEHA'S HOUSE----------

"Heeeyy, hows my favourite nephews doing", Romeo said. "Where your only nephews uncle Romeo", said the girl twin. Her name was Jordan. "What are you doing here anyway Uncle?" said the boy twin. His name was Rahmi, named after his father. Both of them were 15 years old and very moody. Sneha then came downstairs. "Heeeyy, Romeo, what a pleasant surprise", she said. Well, Romeo thought, at least someones excited to see me. "Hey Sneha, can we talk about something in the kitchen?", Romeo said. "Yeah, sure thing Romeo", Sneha said. They both walked into the kitchen. Romeo turned around to face Sneha. "Sneha, do you know anyone called Maryam?", Romeo said. "Yes", Sneha said ,"and this is probably about the note, isn't it?". "Yeah, how do you know about that?". "So many questions so little time", a croaky voice said. An old woman walked into view. "Your in grave danger, like your brothers, alas, there is only one way to get rid of it. Your brother Rahnin did it, but it's been 15 years since that, now, it's your turn". She stared at Romeo. Oh shit, Romeo thought.

--------------------------------------

YO PEEPS
SH*TS GETTIN REAL, OH BOY!

I PROMISE UPDATE, SO I GIVE U UPDATE!

CHAPTER 3: MARYAM

TOMMOZ
STAY TUNED
BTW------------

THIS IS THE LAST BOOK IF YOU DID NOT KNOW

(-_-)

MARYAMS FACE WHEN SHE HEARS THIS!!!
LMAO!!!