Chapter 1 : Rose found

In a nightclub located in the industrial district in vale , sitting on one of the seats at the counter was a 15 year old Ruby rose bored beyond belief . " Hey Red " facing up , ruby saw it was Junior . " Oh hi Junior " . You see , both junior and Ruby's father had some history with each other , they had met while junior was searching for a partner in crime that would help him with information gathering and running his bar under the authority's radar , that's when Ruby's father came along , he had offered the bar owner a deal . Years later he had introduced Ruby to the criminal and his employees , they all had instantly fell for the girl , she was cute , funny , a good friend and was very kind even to the coldest of people , after a while they had all pledge to protect the kind hearted wolf Faunus .  " Why the long face ? " Asked junior " I'm just bored , why can't I be with dad and uncle Roman when we're here ? " Ruby's face was now laying on the counter . " You know them , talking about adult stuff , but what about you why don't you make some friends while your here and grow up a bit ." A smirk was on his face , hearing that ruby groaned . " You sound like dad , ok first of all I don't need people to grow up I drink milk " .

" Oh really now , has our cute and innocent puppy Ruby truly grown up ? " said another voice , Ruby turning her intention to the owner of said voice , it was Melanie and behind her was her twin sister Miltiades . Ruby always loves when she gets to hang out with the twin especially when she was left alone for awhile , average was 2 to 3 hours , they would always tell the crazy happenings of nightclub . " Melanie !!! , Miltiades !!! " The young faunus had out of her seat and crashed onto the twins . " Woh there little red , be careful " Miltiades said , " Ruby please more gentle , we're not doing too well " Looking closer Ruby could see that the twins had bruises all over them  , Ruby gasped " What happened to you two !!! " Ruby had dealt with some punks in the past while at the club , after the last guy who messed with the twins , everyone knew how far the red riding hood would go to make sure her friends and family are treated well . " It's nothing too serious red , it's fine . Some blonde bimbo came in asking about her mom or whatever , and when boss told her that he doesn't have the info , she threw a fit and wrecked the place , we tried to fight her but instead we got our butts whooped " Ruby looked like she was ready to go on a man hunt , but even with malice in her eyes , she was too adorable to take seriously " nyeh , why would she just do that , she's such a meanie . Tell me who it was and I'll teach her a lesson , nyeh " Junior sighed , the twins just stared and then chuckled " Don't worry about it red , we appreciate the offer but we think your dad wouldn't want you to get hurt . " " Don't worry !!! Look at you two , you both are covered in bruises " The twins patted the girl " like we Miltiade said red , this is nothing compared to the other crazy things we been through " " Like the time you almost burn down the kitchen?"
Miltiade has a smug look as she said that " HEY !!! that was an accident and plus how would I suppose to know I can't just leave the stove on while I was grabbing chips " Mildiade face palmed " Thats literally the first rule " .

Time casually passes by as the three girls conversed " Dear , I'm back" All of them turn their intention to the person , they were wearing fully black armour .

Time casually passes by as the three girls conversed  " Dear , I'm back" All of them turn their intention to the person , they were wearing fully black armour

And was taller then an average person or faunus .
" Dad !!! " Ruby sprinted to the man and tackled him to the floor " BAHAHAHA your getting stronger everyday aren't ya my little rose " He said as he patted the cute wolf faunus head , after a second Ruby got off of her father allowing him to get back up . " Sorry I'm a little bit late Ruby " " Its fine dad " " Thanks . Oh greetings Junior , Melanie , Miltiades whats up " " Hey K " The twins greeted back . " Done with the meeting already ? " " Yeah , nothing new . Oh and Roman needs more man , I think for his next plan ,so here " He toss some lien towards Junior " Don't worry it's his " " Well ok then , ill give him the man later . " " Well Ruby and I best be going , have a good day you three " " Bye see you all next time " Before leaving Ruby gave them all a hug , only the twin return the hug but even though he didn't return the jester he secretly seemed to enjoy it . " Ok bye Ruby have a good day and stay out of trouble , ok " Melanie and Miltiades kissed her forehead , Ruby had gotten used to this " Ok Melanie , Miltiade "

Both Ruby and her father were now exiting the club . " Oh wait I forgot " " Hmm , What is it dad ? " " Adam wanted me to buy him some dust " " Oh really ? Can I go for you , they had just released a new weapons magazine " He paused for a moment " Hmmmmm . Ok but remember don't get into too much trouble like last time ok . " " That was self defence and they almost crust my cookies " " Fine , here the lien " " Ok thanks dad , I'll be quick " " Ruby then proceeded sprint off towards the nearest dust shop , but before she turned a corner her father had shout one last warning " OH AND NO COOKIES " Ruby's plan failed .

Author's note
I changed this chapter because I wasn't satisfied with it , there was no back story about the relation between Junior and Ruby's father and I think that the twins wouldn't heal that quickly from yang's beat down , anyway I hope you enjoy the change .
Do'jhan