Part 1~The One With The Bitch Ass Aunt and The Playboy(I Think?🤔)

It was a beautiful day, and also the first day of school for Aries Ramsay. She thought that today was going to be a great day. She got up, and brushed her teeth, washed her face, and showered. When she got out, she heard a familiar voice booming from downstairs, and it seemed to be getting closer.

"ARIES! GET YOUR SCRAWNY ASS DOWN HERE - NOW! YOU KNOW WHAT? NEVER MIND I'M COMING UP THERE!"

Oh no! Not today, the poor little lamb thought frantically. That voice was coming from Karen Lilica, her aunt. She was a mean and nasty bitch, who always had it out for Aries if anything was off. Even if it was a speck of dust, she would find a way to blame her for something. Aries believed that her aunt Karen had it out for her.

Karen burst through the door to Aries's room, and slapped her. Since she just got out of the shower, that slap was way more painful than a normal one. "WHY THE HELL ARE THERE CRUMBS ON MY FUCKING FLOOR?" Aries was now crying. She thought back to the night before. She remembered sweeping the floor thoroughly, so there should be no crumbs. "A-a-aunty Karen, I s-swept the floor last n-night, so t-th-there shouldn't be any c-cru-crumbs."

"OH REALLY YOU LITTLE BITCH? THEN COME WITH ME!" Karen dragged the poor girl down the stairs. She fell, but her bitch of an aunt couldn't care less. She kept on dragging her, which caused her to hit her head multiple times, and for her towel to fall off. She got to the kitchen, and shoved her head into the hardwood flooring. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? I DARE YOUR BITCH ASS TO TALK BACK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!" Karen then proceeded to kick Aries while she was laying on the floor. She kicked her in the head, stomach, back, sides, and even stomped on her little face.

Aries was now covered in bruises from head to toe. This was no way to start off the first day of high school. "NOW GO GET YOUR ASS READY FOR SCHOOL, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" She quickly nooded, and scrambled her butt naked bruised body up the stairs. The little lamb was limping, and covered in bruises, as well as dried up blood. Her face was stained with tears, and she went to wash her face and hide most of her facial bruises with some makeup. She had to pick out a new outfit, because her aunt destroyed her legs and arms with many cuts and scrapes.

"This should be good. No one will notice my scars now." She said, as she put on a white long sleeved shirt, with a pair of high waisted pink ripped denim jeans. She was lucky that they were ripped in the right places, to where you couldn't see her scars. Despite hiding all of the scars, she was in unimaginable pain. She looked nervous, and she was limping. Her stomach was sore from being kicked about 5 times. She also believed she had a sprained ankle, but she didn't want to do anything about it. Maybe at school, she thought.

Aries threw on a jacket, grabbed her bag, and tried to leave before her aunt could say anything else to her. But she wasn't fast enough. "HEY! REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BE HOME RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL! GOT IT SLUT?" She gulped. "Y-ye-yes of course aunt Karen." And with that, she was finally on her way to school. When she got there, she met up with her friends Erza, Lucy, Mira, Meredy, And Juvia. "Hey guys!" She said, trying to muster up a smile, despite all the pain she was in, both physically and emotionally. "ARIES!!! YOU'RE HERE YAYYY!" They all cheered loudly.

They all went into the building and got their schedules. Meredy and Juvia were in Aries's class, and Lucy, Mira, and Erza were in a different class. Lucky for them, they all had the same lunch and recess periods. The girls said their goodbyes, and made their way to the classroom. On the way, Aries bumped into someone and dropped her books. "I-i'm so so so sorry! I didn't mean to I should pay attention to where I'm going! Please don't hurt me."

The boy turned around. He had orangey brown hair, glasses, and a charming smile. Aries assumed form these attributes, he was most likely a playboy. "Its fine, I should pay more attention. And why would I hurt you?" The mysterious boy said, while helping to pick up her books. "Um no reason, forget I said that!" He looked at her with a perplexed face, but he decided not to say anything else on that topic.

"By the way, what's your name?" She turned to look at him, and she was trying not to look annoyed and in excruciating pain. That crash into him was enough to turn on full blast, a splitting headache, and there was no doubt that her ankle was sprained. "Um it's Aries, Aries Ramsay. What about you? What's your name?" He smiled his charming smile. "The names Loke, Loke Stellar. You know, I think you and I are going to get along well. Also, why are you limping? And your eye looks pretty swollen." Aries was now with tears in her eyes, but she didn't want to tell him what was actually going on. "Oh um I uh... was running and I slipped and fell down my stairs at home." She lied. Loke noticed that she was totally lying, but he left it alone.

"Um o-okay, by the way I'll see you in class. I saw your schedule, and we're in the same class. And I can tell that you think I'm a playboy. Well I'm not, girls just always try to get with me, but I'm not into any of them." Aries was embarrassed. How could he tell that was what she thought of him? Never mind that, she thought. "Oh okay then. See you around Loke!" She said with as much enthusiasm she could possibly muster up. Maybe this year won't be so bad she thought, as she made her way to class.

First chapter complete!😊 I hope you guys enjoy this book as well as my other one, 'Fairy Tail Adventures: Is It Love?'