Part 8~The One Where My Not So Playboy Asks A Life Changing Question 😳💖😍

A/N: From now on, the chapters take place 10 years later.... Also, everyone lives together in a big mansion~yes they all have very high paying jobs(I will show a pic of what it looks like at the end of the chapter)

Aries' POV

I woke up to rays of sunshine on my face, and Loke snoring away next to me. I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. His eyes fluttered open. "Good morning little lamb." He said sweetly, before kissing me on the cheek and ruffling my hair.♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱ I tried to get up, but he pulled me back into the bed. "Stay here for a while longer. In fact, let's stay in here all day babe." I laughed and said that everyone would wonder what happened to us if we did that. So I escaped his grasp, and got myself ready for the day. He reluctantly followed, and a few minutes later, we made our way down to the kitchen.

Everyone was already awake, eating breakfast that Lucy cooked. "Good afternoon you two! We thought you were never going to get up!" Mira said cheerfully. I looked over at the time, and it was half past twelve. "Well we weren't going to, but little lamb insisted on getting up." Loke said, which made me blush. We sat down, ate, and chatted. After we were done, the table was cleared, and everyone pitched in to wash dishes. Living with so many people has its down sides. We should invest in paper and plastic, to make life easier.

Later, I was playing dress up with Snowstorm, Mika, Nashi, Summer, Layla, Skai, Terari, Mystic, Jessica, Miranda and Nova. Grady and Igneel didn't want to play. They thought it was too girly, and said they were going to play with their trucks and cars.

Loke's POV

Where is she? I looked all over for her. After a while, I find her playing dress up with the girls. Aww, this is an adorable scene. I went over to her, and told her that we were going to have dinner later, just the two of us. She blushed and said okay, and that she had to find something to wear. I told her there was no need for that, and that I got an outfit for her to wear already. I was instantly attacked with hugs and kisses(general audience type hugs and kisses~there were kids in the room). I told her to be ready by 8. I am so excited for tonight, I finally get to make her mine.

*Timeskip

Aries looked at the time. She had just under an hour to get ready!!! She rushed to her room, and quickly showered. After that, she quickly did her hair. She decided to straighten it out. Now it was time to get dressed. She had 30 mins, and she also had to do her makeup. She went to see what Loke picked out for her. She was left speechless by what she saw waiting for her.

 She was left speechless by what she saw waiting for her

She was so happy. She quickly got dressed, and by a miracle, got her makeup done. She made her way downstairs, where Loke was waiting for her. He stared at her for a few seconds, and then they were off.

*Yet another timeskip

They got to the restaurant, went inside. Loke went over to the reservation person (yeah idk what they are called lmao), and asked for their table for two. They were lead to the table and they sat down. It was a table by a window, where you could see the water, and city lights shining on it. They ordered food, and while they waited, the two had a wonderful conversation. Food came later, and they dug in. After they finished, Loke told Aries the were going to go outside to look at the water and the stars.

They paid for the meal, and headed outside. They decided to go for a walk around the lake. At a point they stopped, and Loke couldn't think of a better time to make his move.

Loke's POV

We stopped and sat down on a bench. Okay, it's now or never. I took the box out and got on one knee.

She turned to look at me, and she looked surprised, and she had tears in her eyes

She turned to look at me, and she looked surprised, and she had tears in her eyes. Okay, here goes nothing, you got this. "Babe, I love you so much. I've never been so obsessed with someone until I met you. I'm so happy that we made it this far, through all the good, bad, fun, and boring times. I have never had a more clear view on a future with someone, until you came into my life. So, Aries Arielle Ramsay, will you please make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?" She was crying, but smiling at the same time. "Of course I will marry you Loke!!! I love you more than anything in the world baby!"(♡ω♡ ) ~♪ We are now kissing under the stars, and it feels great. She is finally mine for life. Nothing can ruin this moment.

Okayyy!! That's that.....I'm not going to write lemon in this book, but that is what happened after this moment.. ⊙﹏⊙ (⊙_◎) (●'⌓'●)

Anyways, this is the mansion....Pretty right?!???