Part 5~The One Where They Know A Lying Ass Bitch When They See One

The next day at school, they went more into detail about the plan. "Ok, so what the hell are we gonna do guys? We have to get Aries out of the grasp of the bitch." Loke said at the lunch table, making sure to keep a hushed tone. "We have to find a way to get a camera in the house, without the bitch noticing. And don't forget, it has to be something not so noticeable." Meredy said. This would not be an easy task. This conversation went on for the rest of the lunch period. Eventually, they went their separate ways to head off to class.

  They met up at the end of the day, ready to put the plan into action. Loke let everyone in his room, so they could see Aries. To their disappointment, Karen blocked off her window. That way, she couldn't see anyone. "Alright, screw this. I'm going in, with a 'gift'." Natsu said impatiently. "Wait up! We can't let you have all the fun!" Shouted Lucy, Gray, and Erza, as they chased after him. They reached the door, and Gray knocked on it. Natsu was holding a small bear. It was really holding a camera inside.

  Karen went and answered the door. "Oh hello. Are you kids here for Aries?" She said, in the fakest tone. She also had a huge, fake smile plastered on her face. None of them fell for this gag. They knew she was a lying ass bitch. "Um, yes. You must be her aunt. Anyway, we came to give her this bear. We heard that she broke her leg when she fell downstairs. So, we wanted to cheer her up." They all took turns saying. The fake ass bitch let them in, and directed them to Aries' room.

  When they got up there, they closed the door, and filled Aries in on everything. Natsu set up the bear in a corner of the room. He then texted, Can you guys see everything clearly?, to their group chat. Loke and the others said that everything was fine. They could see the whole room. After an hour, the gang left her house. Karen smiled at them on their way out. 'Lying ass bitch', they all thought. They were going to spend the night at Loke's house, to see if anything would happen.

*30 mins later

  "ARIES ARIELLE RAMSAY! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" She made her way down the stairs slowly. "Yes Aunt Karen?" She said timidly. "WHY THE HELL ARE THE DISHES NOT WASHED?" She screamed. "I'm sorry aunty. I didn't know there were dishes in the sink, I was in my room all day." Karen, being the toxic bitch she is, didn't like this answer one bit. She went over to the poor little lamb, and slapped her across the face. Aries was then dragged up the stairs by the hair, and thrown into her room.

  "Hey guys! Something is going on!!" Lyon said frantically. Everyone rushed to the monitor, and watched as horror unfolded in front of them. Aries was getting a brutal beatdown. They heard her screaming in pain, and crying. Karen seemed as if she could care less about if she killed Aries or not. Loke looked about ready to kill someone. After five minutes of horror, Karen dragged her back to the kitchen, and made her wash the dishes.

  She came back a few minutes later, went over to the bear, and cried. "Please help me to get out of here. I can't take it anymore. After all these years, I need help. I want her to be gone. I have endured too much pain and crying. She needs to go away for life. Any injury I have ever had, was given to me by that bitch, my aunt, Karen Lilica. Currently, I have a broken leg, due to her pushing me down the stairs. All of these bruises, she gave them to me. If  I don't leave here soon, I will die by her hands. Please save me, and get rid of this abusive bitch. Please..." Everyone was in tears. They called the police immediately.

*2 weeks later

  A trial was held, to try and get Karen thrown in jail for a long time. She tried to lie her way through the trial. However, after seeing all evidence, and hearing testimonies from witnesses, the jury ruled Karen guilty of child abuse. She was sentenced to life, with no bail, or chance of parole. Everyone cheered, and Loke ran over to Aries, and kissed her. "Ouuuuu, we should leave them to their Mcdreamy make out sesh." Mira snickered.

  "Your safe now. You can have a good life, and make your own decisions. God, I love you so much baby." Loke said. He couldn't be happier, his girlfriend was finally free. "I love you too babe." Aries said, through happy tears.