Part 2~The One With The Not So Much Playboy and The Slutty Bully

Aries walked into class, and found her seat. She was lucky to be sitting next to Meredy, and behind Juvia. They teased her for talking to Loke. "Ouuuu, Aries has a boyfriend, Aries has a boyfreinddd!" She told them to cut it out and pay attention to what the teacher was telling them. After a while, the pounding headache set in again. In the middle of class, she was crying, and asked to be excused from class. "Sure thing. But don't take too long okay?" Said their teacher, Mr. Zeref. In the back of the class, Loke saw her crying, so he wanted to see if he could help in any way.

"Can I be excused as well?" Mr. Zeref said it was fine, and with that Loke went to look for the little lamb. Meanwhile, Aries rushed to the bathroom, her head was pounding, and she was very stressed and lightheaded. She felt like throwing up and passing out. She ran into a stall, and threw up. She stayed in there for 5 mins, then came out. I look like a fucking mess, great, she thought, as she popped a piece of gum into her mouth. She could barely even stand up, due to her now very swollen ankle and her extreme lightheadedness. She fixed up her makeup that was hiding her scars, and left the bathroom. Loke was standing outside.

"Are you okay Aries? I saw you crying in class, so I came to check on you. And then I heard you throwing up. Are you sure you're okay?" He asked. Aries thought that Loke seemed genuinely worried about her. "Oh y-yeah. I'm totally-" She was cut off by a wave of nausea. She ran back in the bathroom, and didn't come back out. Shit I can't believe I'm about to do this, Loke thought, as he went into the girls bathroom to make sure she was okay. "Aries? You're not okay. Do you need to go home?" She heard him and was shocked. Did he really come all the way in here just for me? She wondered. "NO! no no no no, I do not need to go home."

Why doesn't she wanna go home? He pondered. There was a lot more background to her than she let on. She came back out of the stall. In went another piece of gum. "You know, you didn't have to follow me in here, right?" He nodded sheepishly, while scratching the back of his head . "Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you were ok." She blushed at that. Wait, what the hell!?!? Why am I blushing. She thought. Well I mean he is pretty cute, and he's not a playboy so.. She snapped herself out of thought. "Okay let's get out of here before someone catches you in the girls bathroom."

They left the bathroom. Little did they know, they were being watched. Aries felt dizzy, so she started leaning up against a wall. This wasn't working, and she felt herself starting to fall forward. Loke caught her just before she hit the ground. "All right screw class. YOU are going to go to the nurse, and I won't take no for an answer." She was defeated, and just went along with what he said. He carried her on his back all the way to the nurse's office. "Ms. Mavis, can you please help Aries? She is lightheaded, and has a swollen ankle and eye."

Nurse Mavis went and gave the sickly little lamb some food and water. She told her to lie down and take a nap for about 2 hours, and her ankle should be better once she gets up. "Thank you. Both of you." Was all she could say at the moment. Loke insisted on staying with Aries, so Nurse Mavis called Mr. Zeref, and said that the 2 of them would be missing the class, and wouldn't be out of there until lunch hour.

*Timeskip to lunch hour

"Aries. Aries, get up, it's lunch time." Loke said, as he gently nudged her so she would open her eyes. She got up and thanked Nurse Mavis for taking care of her. Loke and Aries were on their way to the cafeteria, but first Aries went to use the bathroom. As she was about to leave, someone unfamiliar called after her. "Hey, your Aries right?" She thought she would be making a new friend, but she was wrong. "Oh yes hi! Would you like to be fri-" She was cut off by the brown haired girl. "No I don't wanna be 'friends.' I want you to stay away from my man." "Um I-i'm sorry, but i have no idea what you-" Cut off again. "Stay away or I will hurt you. As a matter of fact...."

She went up to Aries, and bitch slapped her. She proceeded to bang her head into the sink and the mirror, causing her headache to come back full force, and her head to start bleeding. "Now are we clear? Oh and btw, the name's Cana. If ya don't know me, ask around, slut." She laughed and walked out of the bathroom. She saw Loke and went up to him. "Hey babyyy." Cana ticked him off more than anyone. "What do you want Cana?" He asked clearly annoyed. "You of course." She said seductively, and walked away.

Aries came out of the bathroom crying, with blood all over her head. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED LITTLE LAMB?!?" Loke exclaimed. She chose to ignore the cute nickname he gave her for now. "That girl, I think her name is Cana, s-sh-she t-told me to st-stay away from you Loke. And then she threatened to hurt me, and she did." The girls sobs were uncontrollable, and she was unable to breathe in order to calm down. "Don't worry I'll get someone to beat her ass. I don't like her, ok little lamb?" He said as he hugged her tightly, and wiped away the blood and tears staining her cute little face.

She nodded, and calmed down. She just wanted to see her friends. It was bad enough that that she was being abused at home, but now school too? She couldn't handle it anymore. The 2 made their way to the cafeteria, and met up with her friends. Aries introduced Loke to them, and he said he wasn't a playboy. "That's great, but Juvia wants to know what's going on with you today Aries. We are all worried sick about you."

She filled them in on her eventful school day. "You know, I can beat her ass for you Aries." Erza smirked. "I want in too!" Lucy chimed in. Their boyfriends, Natsu and Mystogan, didn't approve of this. "No way! You guys are gonna get suspended!" They yelled. "Oh well, if that's what the price is for helping a friend, then we'll take all the punishment!" Aries thanked them, and they said they would fight her in 1 week, to make her think she got away with it.

*1 week later

Read about the fight in the next chapter of 'The Lamb🐏♈, The Lion🦁♌, and The Abusive Bitch😡'