TWENTY-TWO

He picked up his palette of paint and walked over to my side of the table. He got down on his knees and ran his hand all over the blue paint and rubbed it against my other cheek.

"Wooyoung, wait, I'm sorry!" I let out a laugh when he was tickling my cheek.

He laughed along with me, "it's too late to apologise now."

I reached my hand over to his palette and flicked more black paint on him. I giggled when he was taken back at the paint slapping him on the face and saw him put his palette down on the ground. I didn't know what he was planning to do. That's until I saw him run both of the palm of his hand across the palette and slap his hands on my cheeks.

I had my eyes shut when his hands came in contact with me. I never did feel his warmth leave my skin. I peeked one eye open to see what was going on and saw him staring at me with a blank look. I had both of my eyes open at this point and waited for him to do something but we stayed like this for what seemed like almost a minute.

What he did next stunned me.

He took this chance to enclose his lips on mine in a gentle kiss. It took me a couple of seconds to register what is happening and realised I was kissing Wooyoung. Well, actually, he's kissing me but that changed when I responded in the kiss by matching his movement in sync.

It got heated in a matter of a few minutes and I felt one of his hands behind my neck to deepen the kiss.

I was the first one to pull away and catch my breath.

I glanced up at Wooyoung and saw his chest heaving up and down as we both were trying to catch our breath. Paint from me stained around his mouth. I blushed deeply at the thought that half of his face was covered in paint because we were making out. Luckily, my red face was covered in paint.

I looked back down to the ground and got up on my feet, "I — I'm going to get cleaned up."

I didn't give him the chance to respond to me and left to the bathroom. My back closing the door behind me. A wide smile appeared at what just happened and I covered my face with both of my hands.

I walked over to the mirror and stared at myself in the mirror and widened my eyes at how hideous I looked and bit the bottom of my lip. The fact he kissed me while I was looking like this astonishes me.

I grabbed a towel from the towel rack and wet it before taking the paint off my face. It took me a while to clear my skin from any paint. When I finished, I threw the towel in the laundry basket and grabbed a new one for Wooyoung and wet it before stepping out of the bathroom.

I saw that he was sitting on the couch, waiting for me to finish up in the bathroom, with the living room all cleaned up from all the mess that we created.

"Here, I got you a towel to clean yourself up with," I said. Luckily for him, he didn't have that much paint on himself compared to me.

He accepted it and gave me a small smile, "thanks."

When he got the towel, he just sat there on the couch, sitting there as if he was a statue. I furrowed my brows at him, "why aren't you getting cleaned up?"

He gestured the towel towards me, "I want you to do it for me."